HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Wotofo Flow Subtank, Enjoy Flavorful Clouds with Little Power (Ended)

#4 @Molly_Mcghee @Cutlass92

#5 @Radiokimbo @Geb1

#6 @jhmiller @Saxonn

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Mew

Maybe a RBA section

1 Like

I have the Troll, SMM, Lush Plus and the Serpent mini 25
The Serpent is my favourite

Canā€™t comment as I have not tried any of the tanks mentioned.

@Daven @Lolly @Dan_the_Man @Bikerdude @Cutlass92
@MisterSinner @RobynRye @SignMan

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Cptjhmiller/status/896021958567055361

Hopefully an RBA base. I realize that they want you to ā€œtake a break from coil buildingā€ but I get the best out off subtanks with my own coils imo

Damn thatā€™s a hard question cause i havenā€™t tried them all but Iā€™m really liking the Serpent SMM

The multiple coil options and ability to use baby beast coils are really cool as long as it works properly.

@Louis_Yovino @Xephik @Brett @Quang @BlueprintDK @rabie1 @ottorecker

Follow the rules and WIN! Even if this product isnā€™t what you like, pay it forward and save a life!

Entry 1: I hope that wotofo adapts a rebuilable deck for the FLOW cause rdtaā€™s seem to be what I love using more than anything and I hope they focused on quality when they designed it. As for most popular I would have to say the troll because thatā€™s the one a few of my friends own and use quite often. Whatā€™s better I donā€™t know but it looks like itā€™s made better than others and it has better air flow. Shared on FB.

Entry 2: tag @GalacticResidue, and @Cutlass92 good luck.

2 Likes

Entry 3: tag @Pattie, and @Sprkslfly good luck

1 Like

Entry 4: tag @Walt3, and @Dan_the_Man good luck

1 Like

Entry5: @mikelej14, and @fidalgo_vapes, good luck

Entry 6: tag and last thoughts, tag @woftam, and @Jooshwa, good luck. Last thoughts l like how small it is and how big the bottom air flow is but the hole in the coil looks small which seems like it would be restrictive. The only reason that is an issue for me is because my favorite tank is the elabo that has the best flavor out of anything Iā€™ve ever used but the bottom air flow on it is just as big and the coil has a small hole and the draw on it is restricted. All in all I would still love to own one but especially if it had a rebuilable deck.

1 Like

#5 @Cutlass92 @SensesTaker @SessionDrummer

1 Like

1 an rta kit.