ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Wotofo Serpent, A Flavor Chasing Single Coil RDTA

I like the clamped deck design and the fact it is an RDTA.

The Wismec Theorem, the flavour was all right but taking out the glass was a Royal PITA.

Shared on Twitter.

The Freakshow that I don’t use because I don’t like drippers. The Serpent mini that I love so I wouldn’t mind winning the larger version. I think Wotofo is a really good brand and I’m looking forward to trying out the Troll RTA too.

@Uncaged @uncannierprism @Ken_O_Where @chucklesk @mjag @Dan_the_Man @Volition @fidalgo_vapes

The clamp style posts.

The Aromamizer Supreme RDTA. Works like a charm.

Not as of yet but would like to. I see many good reviews online for Wotofo.

ELR is my social media :+1:

@Machinist2 @BoyHowdy

Extra Extra!!

We just launched a Tax Season Sales on our site.
30% off by using the code “TaxSeason”.
It’s the best time to get the devices at very favorable prices. Go Go Go!

More details about this sales, please visit: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Retail-Tax-Season-Sales.html

I have used the Avocado 24mm, it was ok, always looking for something better in that line, I tend to opt for RTA mostly as they are easier use

I love the classic genisis style tank. A++

Without a doubt, the build deck. Those big clamps would fit damn near anything.

Ijoy limitless rdta. It was ok, but wicking had trouble keeping up when chain vaping high vg juice.

Yes I have, a wotofo serpent box. Very impressed with it, works great as a little incognito travel mod.

Check out @NationVaper’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/NationVaper/status/837834879853297664?s=09

I like that it’s a single coil, as must of my tanks are dual coils

Avocado 22 and 24. I’m not overly impressed with either but that could be more down to my wicking than the tanks.

I have a serpent mini 25 and it’s probably my favorite tank. Wotofo make quality gear.