HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Wotofo Serpent BF RDA, Match Both Squonk & Regular Mods

Squonker users, look here, we have a new prize special for you - Wotofo Serpent BF RDA. As the first bottom feeding rebuildable dripper tank from Wotofo, it’s compatible with squonk mods. But it also works with regular mods according to Wotofo’s introduction. With a short profile and beautiful appearance, it looks nice on most mods. Featuring 2 independent posts with 4 big holes, it’s easy to build both single & dual, simple & complex coils. Besides, the embedded deck design prevents the leakage from happening. And it has 2 different mouthpieces, 528 goon style one for cloud vaping and 510 drip tip for regular vaping. The 3 side airflow holes design provides enough air for dense vapor. For such an innovative RDA, are you intrigued to give it a shot? No problem, we will give away 1 set of Serpent BF RDA here. So don’t be hesitate to catch your chance.

To enter:

1. Do you use squonk mod? If you do, which squonker are you using now?
  2. What feature of this Serpent BF RDA do you like most? Any suggestion on improving it?
  3. Do you know any other BF RDAs that could compete with it?
  4. Share this contest on any of your social media platforms (optional).

Note:

1. We use random.org to select winner on May 24, 2017.
  2. Participants’ account posts must be beyond 20.
  3. Each person can post 4 times at most.
  4. At least 80 replies requested.

Good luck & vape on!

3 Likes
  1. I do not
  1. the Velocity style deck
  1. I can not confirm or deny that there are any other BF RDAs that are equal to or greater than the Serpent RDA.
1 Like
  1. The Social Media platforms I participate in do not condone Spamming.
    Thank You for the Chance :slight_smile:

No squonk yet

I do love a velocity style build deck

Don’t know of any competition but I’m still kind of new with mods and such

This is my social media site

4 Likes

Don’t have one no nothing about them, but if i win please send batteries, juice, and wick’inWire . Thanks

1 Like

Not at the moment…looking for the right one

I like the Twisted Messes style posts, plug for single coils, short height and the goon sized ultem tip…very nice. I would improve it by making it 24mm maybe?

The Druga is pretty awesome

If you flipped the W, it would be a cooler name. :astonished:

1. No, but want to try
  1. I like the post configuration
  1. Lush RDA
  1. Shared on FB

Velocity Clone by Tobeco on top of a Kanger Dripbox 160

Like the BF pin has no gaps