HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

I can only do really easy single coil builds, prob around 0.5 ohm

@Sprkslfly @juice_junkie_lover

Only the original Troll - well built and sturdy, easy to use.

1 Like

4 Likes

@VapeyMama @BoyHowdy @Sprkslfly @Lovebag @CosmicTruth @GPC2012 @Skullblade789 @TheTinMan1

2 Likes

the rx75 i loved mine before it broke ( my fault ) id but one but i dont want the kit bc the amor mini is worthless

question 1

the wotofo 50watt mod because id put my serpent mini on it and it would work perfect

question 2

yes the 50watt is good for me i vape anywhere from 30watts to 65 depending on tank

question 3

id use a clapton jusy like the one in my serpent

question 4

yes i use the serpent mini every day and i love it so my only experiance with them is a very good one

Sorry to hear.

Mines for a job, small and light for running around at RC racing for the day.

It’s a bit low powered, the 510 connector is poor and it churns through the battery as you would expect. But the form factor is awesome, only recommended for a purpose. Which it does great.

1 Like

question 5

i use my smok aliens a lot one has the baby beast that it came with the other has an original crown tank on it

question 6

ill tag

@Volition @Rob62 @anon60225325 @Amy2

1 Like

yep mine wasbto carry around as well and yes its not the strongest but what could one expect from a single battery 30$ mod

Entry #1

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit

Because it is small elegant and it is easy to carry kit, 50W power with TC, you can take this in your pocket while going out for short trips and it also comes with a gr8 tank. all in all a gr8 device to have.

Entry #2

1. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

Yes Wotofo Serpent 50W TC full kit is enough for my daily vaping need. I usually vape between 20W to 40W depending on build and Atty.

1.Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

The Serpent 50W Kit looks like a small well put together kit to travel around with

Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

Yes the wotofo serpent 50W is enough for me since I vape at around 40 watts with 0.5 coils

If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

I like dual coils 2.5 ID 7 wrap kanthal claptons

Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

I haven’t used any wotofo products but the Wotofo SERPENT MINI RTA and Wotofo Sapor RTA 25mm have been on my wishlist for a while