HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

Share your every day carry

It would be the coilart mage on a evic min or cubiod

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
    The full kit because I’m a semi sort of vaping newb having only used my dad’s which i bought him for Christmas but I had to do some internetting to figure it all out for him and used it in the process and I think it’s fun.
  1. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

I’d assume yes it would be.

1. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

I’m not entirely sure.

The full kit, since it would have everything and be nice and matchy

2.Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

As long as I’m not using any exotic coil builds, yeah, 50 watts is fine. I usually sit right around the 75 watt range

3.If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

Since it’s a 22mm, I would probably use something simple, like a spaced stainless for tc

4.Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

No, I have not. Seems like a solid company.

5.Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

Triade with a Tsunami 24

I would like to win the Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit

I have a 50 watt max mod I bought a little while back and I have replaced the tank on it for better flavor, Any research I have done on sub ohm tanks, the serpent always comes up as a good flavor tank. I can also use my remaining ssocc coils in it.
Would be a good fit for me :}

I would like to win the full kit because then I have the full package which is very nice.

1 Like

For me it is plenty, I usually vape around 25/30 watt.

Just a simple spaced dual coil around .4/.5 ohm.

I’ve bought the freakshow because I liked the picture on it, I’m just not into drippers very much so it sits on a shelf. I’m eagerly awaiting the Serpent mini that I’ve ordered cause I heard very good things about it.

The Maxo and Goblin mini v3, cause I only have to recharge every 4 or 5 days.

@DrChud @dwdh586 @bradleyb5155 @Uncaged @hythoom @Donna4 @DCBD

1 Like

It would be plenty sufficient as an out and about daily for me.

@Fenrir1 @Lolly @MisterSinner

2 Likes

The mod looks nice and tidy, perfect for a pocket friendly, always have on you device.

I need a new mod. It would be great to have a new one. Especially since I can’t afford a new one right now. :slight_smile: Would be perfect for my needs.

2 Likes