HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

Maybe, I would have to build a little higher to make it work… I normally vape around 55-60 watts on a 0.41 ohm dual coil Clapton build in my Griffin25

Entry #4

1. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?
  • I have not used any product from Wotofo but heard a lot of good reviews about serpent mini.
1 Like

Entry #5

1. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

Entry #6

1. Tag 2 of your friends here.

1. Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit - i want to replace my pico 75w
  1. For me it is. I typically vape between 30-40 watts.
  1. Clapton Coil.
  1. Not yet, would like to try some.
  1. I use VT 75 Nano and Wismec Indestructible
  1. @Roycevape @Josephine_van_Rijn

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winners later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.
According to our rules, we will choose 3 winners at least getting 80 participants.
But now we just got about 30 participants.
So I will choose 2 winners, one for serpent 50w kit, one for Conqueror Mini. Hope you can understand.:wink:

Congratulations! #17 Fenrir1!
Your prize is Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit.

Congratulations! #50 fidalgo_vapes!
Your prize is Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA.

All winners, please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

3 Likes

Congrats on the win, @fidalgo_vapes and @Fenrir1. :tada: Enjoy!

2 Likes

ty what did i win lol

1 Like

You won the Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA :sparkles:

1 Like

i just seen that , that is great i have the mini serpent and love it ty @Heaven_Gifts and @anon60225325

2 Likes

congrats @Fenrir1

1 Like

Congrats to both of you on your wins… @Heaven_Gifts thank you for all the giveaways you have been doing!

3 Likes

Probably a dual clapton coil around .4 ohm

Wotofo troll v2 I have one of these and it is the best dripping experience I have ever had… Almost gave up on dripping until I got this one… Eager to try more from wotofo Seems like great quality