HeavenGifts Massive Giveaway: Win Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega With EUC Coil

Many of our vapers in this community start to concern about the cost on vaping after they switch to vaping successfully, that’s part of the reason why some vapers start to learn build coils. Now Vaporesso comes up a new idea, adopts a new concept on its new tank - [URL=‘http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-Estoc-Tank-Mega-With-EUC-Silver.html’]Vaporesso Estoc[/URL], saving you much money, time and effort, while bringing same fantastic vaping experience as RTAs/RDAs. Sounds intriguing? Well, Heaven Gifts now gives you chances to win and experience this amazing tank and tech.

[B]Reply to any of the rules below to enter:[/B]

1. What do you think of this EUC tech
  2. Which metal sleeve you are expecting Vaporesso to manufacture
  3. How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost eash month?
  4. Invite at least 2 forum members to enter
  5. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post):

[B]Note:[/B]

1. The contest starts from Sept 20 to October 10
  2. The prizes are Vaporesso Estoc Tanks
  3. Every time we get 50 entries, we give away 1 prize. So the total number of prizes is up to you.
  4. Every participant can enter the contest for 5 times
  5. Please do not copy and paste your previous entries as new entries, we need original entries
  6. We use random.org to select winners

So how many we will give away, it is up to you. Please spread this surprise giveaway to all your friends!

---------------------------------[B]About Vaporesso Estoc Tank[/B]---------------------------------------

[URL=‘http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-Estoc-Tank-Mega-With-EUC-Silver.html’]Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega[/URL] is totally different from the traditional vape atomizers in the market. It uses an innovative premade coil, called as EUC (ECO Universal Coil), which is specially engineered to keep the sleeve while just replace the EUC in a convenient way instead of changing the complete coil. That means you only need to change the minimal part that is with heating elements while maintaining the metal sleeve at a reasonable cost and avoid any waste. What’s more, the EUC is highly compatible with a metal sleeve option available, fitting into the mainstream atomizers in the market. It will deliver cloud-sized vapor with the purest flavor of your favorite juice.

1 Like

Wauw, another giveaway! :grinning: Entry 1
It looks like a pretty nice tank. I don’t change my coils all that often. It really depends on the juice but I tend to clean them instead of changing them since I make my own.
It is nice for people who use pre made coils though that they don’t have all this waste of coils with sleeve. Any chance of there going to be a rebuildable coil for this too?
@Anonymiss @VapeyMama @ozo @Uncaged since he never wins anything :persevere:

2 Likes

I’d join in but…clearly I’d win so maybe I’ll sit this one out :wink: Lol

3 Likes

Haha, thanks, I’ll bite :smiley:

I change coils on sub ohm tanks every 2 weeks or so, I mostly use RTA, but I do like a good sub tank on the side.

@Bo_Andersen, @spectrum29, @vapedude

1 Like

Your roll won’t last forever matey :grinning:

1 Like

Entry 1
How often I change my coils really depends on what im vaping… With certain juices like Milkman I have to change them every few days. Normally I change the coil in my topbox every two weeks or so. It costs me just over 18 dollars for 5 coils some months I use them all sometimes I dont

@MisterSinner @JoJo

I think you should enter anyway @Pugs1970 it would be funny if you did win again and besides it draws after every 50 entries so your helping everyone out by entering.

4 Likes

Well seeing as you put it like that…

2 Likes

Entry 1

I tend to not change my coils that often as I dry burn them and clean them when they gunk up.
but I clean my drippers more than my tanks as I use them WAY more.

@Kalahariuk @Grubby

2 Likes

Cheers @Pugs1970

Entry 1

I change my coils, roughly, once a week, at a cost of £7 per 10 weeks

@Josephine_van_Rijn @maureeenie @ozo @BoyHowdy

1 Like

Entry 1
Since i don’t have any sub-ohm tanks with factory coils now i don’t change coils that often due to the fact i dry burn and rewick the ones in the tank.
@Grubby @GPC2012 @JoJo

1 Like

Entry 1
I change my coil as needed it depends entirely on what I am vaping as to how long they last. most of my coils are about 1.75 to 2.00 each

@Josephine_van_Rijn @VapeyMama @Pugs1970 @Anonymiss

2 Likes

Oh, I would love to try the ceramics!

I change a coil about once a week, per tank.

@Josephine_van_Rijn @VapeyMama @Pugs1970 @Anonymiss

2 Likes

Entry 1

I change my coils about once a week. I really enjoy my rta’s but this looks great!

@Anonymiss @Fenrir1 @GPC2012 @Grubby

1 Like

9 entries out of the 50 required so far… each person can enter 5 times but dont copy and paste your previous entry… @GPC2012 @Amy2 @Beaufort_Batches

1 Like

Entry #1
Nice. Eco-friendly.
@juice_junkie_lover @Vibeke_Pedersen

Entry #2
I change my TC mode coils about every 6 weeks approx .25cents
@Rick_Vanwuyckhuyse @Roan_Robinson

1 Like

Entry #3
Not sure what options on metal tank they are considering…plain or fancy?
@Kristho @Bo_Andersen

2 Likes

Entry #4
I would like to try the ceramic coils.
@flbutterfly1 @Xboxmodder

2 Likes

Entry #5
Shared on FB
@Sarah @Sonya

1 Like

entry 2
Which metal sleeve you are expecting Vaporesso to manufacture…
Stainless steel
@therabidweasel @Joel5