HeavenGifts Massive Giveaway: Win Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega With EUC Coil

Your choice… that’s my understanding too… I said after your deletions so it was known they were not included in the count is all

1 Like

Entry 1

I get around 4 weeks before needing to change coils.
@DanTheMan @MrTastyFog

Entry 2

Started using ceramic coils and i think i prefer the SS coils i was using but will be using the ceramic coils to see if i just need to get used to them or if they need time to settle in.
@Anonymiss @Pugs1970

it’s mine…I can almost smell the win…:yum:

4 Likes

Lol we will see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought i smelt the win then realised it was the dog :wink:

4 Likes

Entry #3
https://plus.google.com/share?url=http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-Estoc-Tank-Mega-With-EUC-Black.html

1 Like

We will pick 1 winner from 50 entries as a round… then start next round, still need 50 entries. But every participant can enter 5 times for the whole contest, not every round, which means if you enter 5 times in first round, then you can’t enter next round. Hope I make it clear. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, understand perfectly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

-------------------------------First Round Winner Announcement--------------------------------

Guys, here we announce the 1st round winner from #2 to #62, selected via random.org

The 1st winner is:

#53 @MysticRose

Congrats, you will get one Estoc tank mega. :tada:

Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
Post code:
Phone No:

Contest is going, let’s continue the game!! We will choose the next round winner starting from #63. Good luck, my friends!

6 Likes

@MysticRose Congrats on your new tank :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seriously. No way!!! Wooo Hoooooo, thank you very much HeavenGifts!

6 Likes

Congrats @MysticRose

4 Likes

Congrats @MysticRose

3 Likes

Congrats @MysticRose

3 Likes

Congrats @MysticRose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @MysticRose, if anybody needs some good news it is you :kissing_heart:

Entry #4
How much do I spend on coils every month? I’ll have to say peanuts because I make them myself and clean them as long a they are not falling apart. So say 10 cents. :wink:

2 Likes

Awwww, thanks everyone, I’m very excited tehehehe.

Good luck all on this next round, I’ll be following along :slight_smile:

2 Likes

congrats @MysticRose :gift: :tada:

2 Likes

Entry #2

What do you think of this EUC tech
Great idea. Anything to save some $ , I’m down with!

Which metal sleeve you are expecting Vaporesso to manufacture
Ss316 my favorite wire! Great flavor use that!

How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost eash month?

Just bought a 5 pack of kanthal coils for my target tank for 3 bucks shipped for a 5 pack. I change em every 3 weeks. When they start to look black and gunky! Probably vape mine longer than supposed to, but I can’t tell a flavor difference. So I just keep vaping!
4. Invite at least 2 forum members to enter

@Josephine_van_Rijn @Uncaged

Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post): shared on twitter @pantherfan_2

1 Like