HeavenGifts Massive Giveaway: Win Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega With EUC Coil

Reply to any of the rules below to enter:

1. What do you think of this EUC tech
  2. Which metal sleeve you are expecting Vaporesso to manufacture
  3. How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost eash month?
  4. Invite at least 2 forum members to enter
  5. Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post):
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • vk.com
  • Pinterrst
  • Tumblr

Note:

1. The contest starts from Sept 20 to October 10
  2. The prizes are Vaporesso Estoc Tanks
  3. Every time we get 50 entries, we give away 1 prize. So the total number of prizes is up to you.
  4. Every participant can enter the contest for 5 times
  5. Please do not copy and paste your previous entries as new entries, we need original entries
  6. We use random.org to select winners

So how many we will give away, it is up to you. Please spread this surprise giveaway to all your friends!

Entry #4

What do you think of this EUC tech
Great idea. Anything to save some $ , I’m down with!

Which metal sleeve you are expecting Vaporesso to manufacture
Ss316 my favorite wire! Great flavor use that!

How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost eash month?

Just bought a 5 pack of kanthal coils for my target tank for 3 bucks shipped for a 5 pack. I change em every 3 weeks. When they start to look black and gunky! Probably vape mine longer than supposed to, but I can’t tell a flavor difference. So I just keep vaping!

@Josephine_van_Rijn @MysticRose congratulations!! Enjoy new tank!

Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post): shared on twitter @pantherfan_2

3 Likes

Entry #5

What do you think of this EUC tech
Great idea. Anything to save some $ , I’m down with!

Which metal sleeve you are expecting Vaporesso to manufacture
Ss316 my favorite wire! Great flavor use that!

How often do you change your coil? How much is the cost eash month?

Just bought a 5 pack of kanthal coils for my target tank for 3 bucks shipped for a 5 pack. I change em every 3 weeks. When they start to look black and gunky! Probably vape mine longer than supposed to, but I can’t tell a flavor difference. So I just keep vaping!

@Josephine_van_Rijn @MysticRose congratulations!! Enjoy new tank!

Share Vaporesso Estoc Tank on any of your social media (Simply click below info and paste your share link in your entry post): shared on twitter @pantherfan_2

2 Likes

Entry 1) I honestly don’t know what to think about he EUC tech. It seems like a pretty cool idea though.

1 Like

Entry 2) I am expecting Vaporesso to release a SS sleeve because it can be used on both TC & VV WW modes. Hey why not right?

1 Like

Entry 3) I change my coil twice a week because I like to keep them fresh…I’m weird. It costs about $25 monthly.

1 Like

Got my tank today, took 24 hours from Hong Kong…WOW! Thank you again HeavensGifts!!!

Looks beautiful. Advertisements says the Mega holds 4mls. The instructions that came with it says it holds 3ml. I didn’t measure when I filled. It looks very similar to the Cleito. Same width, 22mm. It’s just slightly shorter, but the chimney is much thinner than the Cleito coil, so it looks like it does hold the 4ml.

6 Likes

Entry 2
I have always wanted to try ceramic coils they sound interesting.

@Josephine_van_Rijn @Amy2 @BoDarc

1 Like

Entry #2

Haven’t tried anything with ceramic as yet, heard mixed things but would very much like to find out myself.

I don’t change my coils that often, I dry burn/clean them quite a few times before they need changing and cost pence.

@Fenrir1 @juice_junkie_lover @mjag

4 Likes

Entry #3

1. What do you think of this EUC tech

Anything that helps me save money is a big plus.

@Vaping_souljahhh @Yesenia_Bravo @Uncaged

1 Like

Entry #4
2. Which metal sleeve you are expecting Vaporesso to manufacture
Stainless steel

@pug @Lordy @SunnyT

Congrats @MysticRose

1 Like

Entry 1

I think this is going to be one of them tanks I have to have. I like how they top fill and how chimney pops over the top to stop over filling and juice spilling down the middle.

1 Like

Entry 2

I’m expecting the sleeve to be made of stainless steel. It would be a wise choice as you can then use it on temp control aswell as vw.

1 Like

Entry 3

On the RDTA I won from @Heaven_Gifts I usually swap out the coils every few week after I have dry burned them a few times. If it’s the isubg tanks, I buy 2 coils which are £6. I can dry burn these too and just replace the cotton. So these last me a few months tbh.

1 Like

Entry 4
@VapeyMama
@En0ch
@rheaa
@Anonymiss
@SunnyT
@Hye52111
@IAmSecretSpy
@patrickvaporpants

1 Like

Good luck everyone :smile:

3 Likes

Come on, guys…there are still a few days before we close this contest. Please grab your chance to win. :wink:

2 Likes