HeavenGifts Share Contest: Multiple Coil Leads Possibilities with Digifavor Pharaoh Dripper?

Hey vape fellows, it’s been a while since the release of Pharaoh Dripper Tank, have you checked it out? If you have, we believe you must be pretty impressed with its innovative spring-loaded clamp-style deck. Our staff also tested it for a couple of weeks. We gotta say the deck is really amazing. You can pretty much put any size coil there and it’s way easy to fix the coil through the spring-loaded screws. Its air channel is not designed as a wide broad one but triple bottom air slots. Looks like it is not too airy but pretty leakproof.

Now let’s do a little share campaign, we prepare 1 set of Pharoah dripper tank, plus several $15 gift cards to giveaway

Reply to any of the questions below to enter:

1. What do you think about Pharaoh Dripper Tank?
  2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds (Words description, pics and videos preferred)
  3. If you were new to coil builds, let us know #WDYVT, i.e. what do you vape today (Pics preferred)
    4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts

Note:

1. The whole contest ends on 24th Sep. 2016
  2. We will choose 1 winner who gets the Pharaoh Dripper Tank if we get 60 entries on the last day of our contest.
  3. We will also choose 1 winner to reward with $15 gift card every time we get 10 participants to enter
  4. This gift card will be sent via email every Friday; it’s valid until December 1, 2016, No minimum order amount required
  5. Winners will be picked via random.org

----------------------A few first look coil builds pics with Pharaoh Dripper Tank--------------------

Come on, don’t be silent, show your tricks!!!

3 Likes

Hey @Heaven_Gifts, just to clarify, do we need to answer 1 question or all of them?

cheers!

1. I think the Pharaoh is a really cool RDA with lots of possibilities to use these cool big Aliens and what not.
  2. My build experience is pretty limited since i am fairly new to Vaping and besides, i’m a lazy guy so i get my coils premade.
  3. among a few other tanks.
  4. @Pugs1970 @Josephine_van_Rijn
2 Likes
  1. I have been waiting for this to come out so I can get one, I love the innovation and general look of it, want it very badly!!

2. I’m fairly new to building coils, 2 weeks or so, but here’s what I have come up with so far,

3. I’m loving the duel fused ribbon clapton that I did above, lots of flavour and clouds from my Temple

4. @JoJo @BoyHowdy @Lostmarbles @Grubby

4 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of drippers, but this one looks really nice with plenty of room to build on. I don’t think I own anything with spring loaded screws.
I do build coils but have no patience for the fancy stuff, just quick and simple so no pics.
@MisterSinner @wvsanta @dwdh586 @VapeyMama @Anonymiss

1 Like

@Pugs1970 Just wanted to say that you really have a gift!!! Awesome coils!

1.) I really like this dripper, I like the clamp style of the deck! Innovative!

2.) I do build coils, I always use Ti wire. I build basic claptons, fused claptons, twisted coils and I have done a few zipper coils, but mostly I use 22 or 24 gauge simple coils for a dual coil build and I like my ohms to be around .06 to .10. I don’t have any pics cause nothing I have built has been worth taking pics of!

@BoyHowdy @bradslinux @ozo @Uncaged

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I like the wide open look of the build deck. It has so many possibilities for coils.

@MisterSinner @SthrnMixer @LordVapor @VapeyMama @mikelej14

1 Like

Looks like a nice deck to build on, but no reservoir? Or not much of one it seems, anyways.

2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds

Single staggered fused clapton in royal hunter rda
    Also, i am using stainless steel claptons 2.5id 26g/28g at 0.2ohm in an aromamizer supreme. 65-75 watts is nice for me with this build.
    For claptons i like using a couple fishing spinners to hold the end of the core while i spin the wrap, but only if its longer than a couple feet im doing otherwise i just let the core spin free after spinning it straight (clamp an end of the wire or hold end with pliers and then spin drill for 3-5seconds and the wire will be nice n straight).

4.Tag 2 friends to join the game
@Ken_O_Where @bradslinux

1 Like

I like the clamp idea on this one and the deck looks like a good size.

@Josephine_van_Rijn @Alisa @mikelej14

1 Like

1. What do you think about Pharaoh Dripper Tank? I think this is a really cool drip tank that appears to have alot of room to build on.
  2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds (Words description, pics and videos preferred) I do not have any building experience at all.
  3. If you were new to coil builds, let us know #WDYVT, i.e. what do you vape today (Pics preferred)… I am mostly vaping the Dripbox 160 with the coils it came with I also use the kanger topbox with the premade 0.5 ohm clapton coils.
    4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts @ozo @MisterSinner
    Really interested in the spring loaded clamp design.

2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds (Words description, pics and videos preferred)
    Started building a few months back. Absolutely love it. Even the mistakes and messes are fun. Looking forward to improving and learning. This is a 316L SS Fused Clapton from a while back.

1. If you were new to coil builds, let us know #WDYVT, i.e. what do you vape today (Pics preferred)
    Been building for a few months. Loving my RX 2/3 with a Griffin Eagle lately.

4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts
@BoyHowdy @Lostmarbles

1 Like
  1. What do you think about Pharaoh Dripper Tank? Looks like a lot of build options.
  2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds. I see no reason why anyone can’t easily build good simple coils, the wick is the trick.
  3. If you were new to coil builds, let us know #WDYVT, i.e. what do you vape today. I am not new, but I use SS and Ti wire…in wattage and temp. I vape my own juice, and one of my absolute favorites is DaMommas Bust-a-Nut…and can’t forget DaMommas Hazelnut Cake…both ADV’s for me.
    4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts. @Rob62 @DoItUrself @Chainvapor
1 Like
    Absolutely great design. Watched a review by Rip trippers and got very impressed!

2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds
    Well, i’m not a great coil builder. I like simple stuff. Tried different kinds of twisted, claptons, aliens and didn’t like anything of that. My Zen build is - kanthal, parallel dual coil, 28 gauge, 2 mm - five to seven wraps. That’s the best for me. Vaping on Griffin 22

3. If you were new to coil builds, let us know #WDYVT, i.e. what do you vape today
    i really want to learn vaping on titanium and SSL - tried many times to adjust my DNA and never got anything that i like from that … disappointing

4. @LordVapor @Alisa

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.

The first winner who gets our $15 gift card is #3 Fenrir1!

Congratulations! Fenrir1!!

I will PM you the gift card code later. Please note to check.

This share contest is still undergoing. Share your building experience and win $15 gift card.
Good luck.

5 Likes

way to go @Fenrir1! congratualtions! and thanks again @Heaven_Gifts :+1::clap::clap:

1 Like

Yay thank you @Heaven_Gifts for the gift card and the opportunity to participate in these contests, it is much appreciated. I also want to wish everyone else a good luck in the continuance of this contest.

5 Likes

Nice one @Fenrir1, congrats on the win and of course a big thank you to @Heaven_Gifts :boom: :tada:

2 Likes

Good news!

Another opportunity to win this Digiflavor Pharaoh tank with innovative spring-loaded clamp-style deck on our site. Win! Win! Win! 8 Digiflavor Pharaoh Tank designed by RiP Trippers Giveaway! 8 kits are waiting for you.

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

1 Like

Bump!!!

This share contest is still undergoing.
Still 11 days left for this share contest!
You still have a lot of chance to win.
Hurry up and good luck!:sunglasses:

1 Like