HeavenGifts Share Contest: Multiple Coil Leads Possibilities with Digifavor Pharaoh Dripper?

Can we enter again if we already entered? I am confused on what else we are supposed to do…I entered the contest on post #6 so does that mean I am out of the drawing for the gift cards now that you already drew a winner for that?

The contest in here is over… but if you click on the link she posted you can enter it directly on their site… its pretty easy to enter their contests I have 30 some odd entries on this one http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Win-Digiflavor-Pharaoh-Tank-Giveaway_394.html

1 Like

Thank you!!!

This contest isn’t over. We only need to get to 60 entries at the last day of it in order for @Heaven_Gifts to draw a winner for the RDA itself. In the mean time they will draw a winner for a gift card for every 10 participants that enter this.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought, but if you have an entry in the first ten participants, then you are out of the drawing for a gift card right? Because you can’t enter again I think…I’m not sure. I guess it would be for every ten participants there is a gift card drawing, but once it is drawn it goes to the next ten people I think…

Im sure they will do a draw on every participant and not only the last 10 for the gift card.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply!

sweet I didnt realize that thanks @Fenrir1

1 Like

@BoDarc @GPC2012 @Josephine_van_Rijn @ozo @Joel5

this one needs alot more entries to have the draw and closes this week

2 Likes

Yes. One participant, one entry.
But you still have chance to win the Pharaoh if we get 60 entries on the last day of our contest.
Wish you good luck! :wink:

2 Likes

eply to any of the questions below to enter:

1. What do you think about Pharaoh Dripper Tank? I think this is a really cool drip tank. Great innovation. Good job on this one rip. Those spring loaded clamps are awesome!

2. Share your builds experience, tricks, stories, anything related to coil builds (Words description, pics and videos preferred) I love SS316L micro , macro builds , twisted , and Claptons , that’s my experience. Haven’t got into the really big builds yet with ribbon wire and rods and all that. Just round wire builds!

3. If you were new to coil builds, let us know #WDYVT, i.e. what do you vape today (Pics preferred)… I am mostly vaping the target 75w. And the clieto tank on my rx200s. Really the only 2 mods I have. Well I guess nebox but it’s retired.

4.Tag 2 friends to join the game, like @HeavenGifts @ozo @MisterSinner

2 Likes

Dear all, this contest ended. It’s a little pity that we didn’t get enough participants for the draw. :frowning: Sorry guys, I have to close this contest now, no winner this time. But please don’t be frustrated, we still have another two giveaways running, please don’t hesitate to join in. Thanks again for your support. :slight_smile:

6 Likes