Help change vaping in Australia

Hey guys I just got this in an email from Wick and Wire a B&M In Melbourne Please take the time if you could it would help us out down under (lol sorry couldn’t resist that).

HAVE YOUR SAY!

No one likes reading emails but this one is SUPER important and has the potential to change vaping in Australia with your help.

The Parliament’s Standing Committee on Health is conducting an inquiry into vaping! This is a BIG deal. Unlike other enquiries, this one has been referred to the Committee by the Health Minister himself! The Committee wants and needs to hear from all of us.

We all know that the ban on nicotine is absurd. Worse still, it’s cruel that some out there want to keep it that way.

We need to let the Committee know that good, honest people vape and that we’re happier and better for it.

That’s where this inquiry comes in. This is a major step towards legalising alternatives to smoking, and the Committee needs to know that there is support for it from the public.

Don’t know where to start with your own submission or don’t have the time to put in? There’s 2 things you can do:

1. Fill in this submission form, it will take you less than 5 minutes, and we will ensure that your voice is heard. Form can be found via https://goo.gl/QT1TLI - please share with every vaper you know!
  2. Please fill in this poll which takes around a minute, which will help us gather some much needed data for our own submission https://goo.gl/maiFkT
    We need answers & responses by the 23rd June to give us time to collate everything and send it off.

Got a bit of time, or have more you want to say?

You don’t need to be Shakespeare, just share your story honestly and passionately and tell this Committee how vaping has changed your life.

With enough of us submitting together, we’ll be impossible to ignore.
Submissions close on July 6, don’t miss this opportunity to make a real positive impact for vapers everywhere.

Some help with submissions:
• Submissions can be attached to an email and sent to: health.reps@aph.gov.au
• If you want to post your submission you can find the address here.
• Don’t forget when writing to the committee to include your name and if you would like your submission to be confidential or not.
• Those who want to dive a little deeper can see the Committee’s terms of reference here.
• Importantly, your submission is covered by Parliamentary privilege. Your submission is immune from legal action in respect of lodging the submission or any statements contained in it. You have the freedom to be honest with your story.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for doing this, we are hopeful that with enough responses the government won’t be able to ignore that vaping is not a crime and is saving lives here in Australia.

Cheers,

Stuart, Bella & The W&W Co. team

10 Likes

Done and done.

4 Likes

Filled in both, and may I say as a total newbie a big “THANK YOU” for posting this.:smile_cat:

4 days and no cigs

7 Likes

Done and Done :+1:

3 Likes

Being in the US I was able to do the poll. Unfortunately the submission form asked what State of Australia you’re in. I’ll send an email as well.

4 Likes

Victoria :+1:

4 Likes

Done & Done :+1:

4 Likes

Done & Done :+1:

4 Likes

Done. :alien: .

3 Likes

I bet Mr. Onthemoon would be glad to lend a hand as well! You need all the help you can get; satire can sometimes be one of the best ways of getting a point across to the masses.

https://firstdogonthemoon.com.au

I absolutely love this cartoonist! :sunglasses: Good luck in the future to all AU Vapers! … tough road ahead! :cry:

4 Likes

P.S.

6 Likes

Done my dear.

5 Likes

I am now an honorary citizen of Victoria, done and done!

6 Likes

Wow, welcome neighbour, I am too :laughing:

4 Likes

Queensland/Brisbane/Woolloongabba for me! Feels good! :sunglasses: Always wanted to have a home in Australia… now I do! :wink:

And so close to the QUT Gardens Theatre and the Riverstage, too! Plenty of work for me! :rofl:

4 Likes

Good ol’ google earth huh?

1 Like

DuckDuckGo :sunglasses:

I don’t like search engines that track my every move :eye: (Google) :eye: but, yeah… did some searching around and the name Woolloongabba caught my attention. Sounds like a hip place to be in Australia. :wink:

1 Like

I cant disagree with that! Google is everywhere and it’s scary! Especially when you search for something and shortly thereafter you see ads pop up for that exact item you were looking at lol.

Yea…that place sounds cool :cruise_ship: maybe you can go one day! (Take the ship cause planes are scary as f*~k :scream:)

1 Like

Just bumping this one so those who hasn’t seen it or helped out can do so.

3 Likes

That first one took me a tad longer than 5 minutes :grin:

2 Likes