Hey guys I just got this in an email from Wick and Wire a B&M In Melbourne Please take the time if you could it would help us out down under (lol sorry couldn’t resist that).
HAVE YOUR SAY!
No one likes reading emails but this one is SUPER important and has the potential to change vaping in Australia with your help.
The Parliament’s Standing Committee on Health is conducting an inquiry into vaping! This is a BIG deal. Unlike other enquiries, this one has been referred to the Committee by the Health Minister himself! The Committee wants and needs to hear from all of us.
We all know that the ban on nicotine is absurd. Worse still, it’s cruel that some out there want to keep it that way.
We need to let the Committee know that good, honest people vape and that we’re happier and better for it.
That’s where this inquiry comes in. This is a major step towards legalising alternatives to smoking, and the Committee needs to know that there is support for it from the public.
Don’t know where to start with your own submission or don’t have the time to put in? There’s 2 things you can do:
- Fill in this submission form, it will take you less than 5 minutes, and we will ensure that your voice is heard. Form can be found via https://goo.gl/QT1TLI - please share with every vaper you know!
- Please fill in this poll which takes around a minute, which will help us gather some much needed data for our own submission https://goo.gl/maiFkT
We need answers & responses by the 23rd June to give us time to collate everything and send it off.
Got a bit of time, or have more you want to say?
You don’t need to be Shakespeare, just share your story honestly and passionately and tell this Committee how vaping has changed your life.
With enough of us submitting together, we’ll be impossible to ignore.
Submissions close on July 6, don’t miss this opportunity to make a real positive impact for vapers everywhere.
Some help with submissions:
• Submissions can be attached to an email and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you want to post your submission you can find the address here.
• Don’t forget when writing to the committee to include your name and if you would like your submission to be confidential or not.
• Those who want to dive a little deeper can see the Committee’s terms of reference here.
• Importantly, your submission is covered by Parliamentary privilege. Your submission is immune from legal action in respect of lodging the submission or any statements contained in it. You have the freedom to be honest with your story.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for doing this, we are hopeful that with enough responses the government won’t be able to ignore that vaping is not a crime and is saving lives here in Australia.
Stuart, Bella & The W&W Co. team