Help! Every Squeeze bottle I put my PG and NIC in leaks!

I recently decided to buy some squeeze bottles for my PG, VG and Nicotine for making my juices. I have bought 3 different types of standard condiment bottles from a couple different stores. The most recent set I bought was actually pretty expensive for 2 smaller squeeze condiment bottles. But every one I put my PG and Nic in have leaked. The VG I haven’t had any issues with leaking around the lid or anywhere from the bottle other than the tip, as it is really thick. My question is what type of squeeze/dripper tip bottle do you use for your PG and Nic when making your juices? And where can I order or buy good leak proof bottles for my PG and Nic. I weigh out my mixes on a digital scale and I like using the bottles best because it saves on pipettes and is just simpler and I prefer it. Any advice or direction to the best type of bottle and where to buy them is much appreciated.
Thank you in advance for any and all help… .

3 Likes

you can buy these from Nicotine river they come in 2 to 16oz sizes

9 Likes

I use this type of bottle for PG. I have tried many different types of bottles for PG. Its excellent and clean! For nic I use a 50 ml unicorn bottle. Its excellent because I only need small amounts of nic out of freeze, and its perfect for transferring nic to my mix.

7 Likes

The ones i use are from liquid barn…i use them for pg and vg
Havent noticed any leaks, they are 500ml plastic.
I only use glass to store nic so i cant comment on that part…

3 Likes

I have a few of these I use for my greensoap and distilled water when I tattoo. I never thought about using them for my PG… Awesome thank you so much!

3 Likes

This is what I was trying to find thru Google I think it would work great for my nicotine. Thabk you

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your help, it is greatly appreciated. I love this little community so much. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

a 500ml would def work great for my VG that way I wouldn’t have to refill after every few bottles of juice like I have to do now lol… thank you so much for your help

3 Likes

Have you used Liquid Barn’s VG before? If so how would you rate it? I need to order VG and PG and if Liquid Barn has good quality VG and PG I was going to order from them when I order the Bottles.

1 Like

For the nic I just use a 30ml dripper bottle, similar to the once for finished juice.
For PG/VG I use this type available in both 100, 250 and 500ml :

3 Likes

the pic i uploaded was actually a 500ml

4 Likes

awesome, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve had this problem before, mostly with PG because it’s so thin.

PRO TIP: If you still have leaking from your bottles, you can just wrap some saran wrap around the lip of the bottle before you screw on the cap. It will stop the leaking.

2 Likes

Screw caps on top of bottles or a 100ml dropper bottle work fine for me.
I tend to use the former for VG and the latter for PG/DW

3 Likes

@LiquidBarn , there vg and pg I’ve not experienced and problems with. Other than nicotine rivers pg and vg is cheaper…

2 Likes

i like those boxes with flaves in , can you link me where you bought ?? i think they would fit in my fridge

4 Likes

LB and NR use the same VG ( musim mas) and PG ( DOW )

2 Likes

@a_jhasty0830 I think folks missed your use of the word “condiment”. If you’re trying to use squeeze bottles made for Ketchup and Mustard that may be the leaking problem. I think they may be a different plastic (LDPE?) and the tolerances aren’t as close for the screw on caps, and just hard-squeezing them (softer plastic!) can deform the threads and = leaks.

Remember PG/VG and Nic like to suck water out of the air so need to be sealed up tight while not dispensing, so even with a proper bottles, close those caps tight after mixing. Nic also oxidizes with fresh oxygen from that same air leak. Many folks use brown glass for Nic to also keep out the light (more oxidation).

All great advice above, and it looks like you have a solid handle on a couple solutions

6 Likes

I found these on Liquid Barn earlier today after making this thread and getting feedback from these lovely folks. I ordered 1-500ml for my VG, 2-250ml for my PG and Regular Nicotine and 1-60ml for my Nic Salts. My Nicotine is exposed to very minimal light as I have a mixing area in the basement so it is only exposed to artificial light when I actually have it out and mixing juices. As far the exposure to Air, that is the biggest reason I wanted to put my Nicotine in a squeeze/dripper bottle so I wouldn’t have to keep taking the cap off and on to use a pipette and be able to reduce the air that got to it since we buy Larger bottles of Nicotine at a time to save a little money on our orders in the long run. But I’m hoping that these screw tip /top bottles will work much better for me… And thank you for taking the time to respond, your advice and help is greatly appreciated… Thank You Kindly. :grinning:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t have thought of that in a million years, even though I’ve actually done that before with a makeup product bottle … lol… Thank you for refreshing my memory…

3 Likes