Help finding green and gold mods

Thx @Whiterose0818 do you have any pics of the stab wood version by chance? That would be a sweet unit to have!

2 Likes

@Daven I think the closest match for that might be the alien it’s green is metallic like your tank but the gold is more a matte finish though! Glad I’m not the only one on this quest lol!

2 Likes

That $700 dollar one would be a perfect match. Let’s splurge. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have a Predator 228, it is my main mod. Love it. :heart:

2 Likes

I know right lol!

I don’t think all my vape gear combined is worth $700! :joy:

4 Likes

i dont have that combo onhand, it would have to be made

1 Like

I have a stainless version of this, I like the build deck posts but juice well isn’t deep enough for my liking, a few drops too many and it leaks, my fault I know but I prefer a deeper well. flavor is good (like a goon better) for me on 22g 3mm 8wrap Kanthal.

2 Likes

I doubt mine is either. Even with all my E-juice DIY stuff.

2 Likes

Mine failed in 4 days

3 Likes

Ok I gotta say the search might end lol I’m getting pissed off at this rda! For such a small unit the flavor is really lacking! Tried several builds and getting tired of the trial and error! My tobeco zorro is by far the best flavor producer I’ve had! I think side airflow really kills the flavor. Tried raising and lowering the coils and nada. Any suggestions?

Not to be a debbie-downer, but my buddy has one and he was very disappointed with it. Hope you have better luck!

1 Like

Ya me too actually! I thought it would be great for flavor but nope! I actually just ordered a wasp nano! Gonna give that a try! I still haven’t found an rda like my zorro yet and it’s super disappointing! My nalu comes close due to the bottom airflow but ya I’m with you! @Lostmarbles

1 Like

Sorry to hear the Hunter’s not working out. Let me know how the Wasp does for you. I was looking at gold RDA’S and almost bought one but ended up getting the Apocalypse for my purple Ram.

Let me add that my next mod purchase will probs be a stabwood resin from @Whiterose0818 but I had a Heaven_Gifts giftcard to use and with another 15% off I got the Ram squonker for next to nothing. :currency_exchange:

2 Likes

Thx @Mew ya it kinda sux but maybe with some tinkering I’ll figure out how to get it to deliver some flavor! Next build I’ll put the coils as close to the air slots as possible and see how that goes! Also that’s a nice looking rda! Gonna look it up!

1 Like

I just got a Zorro, haven’t tried it yet, but sounds like it may be descent.

1 Like

The best rda I’ve ever had! I took off the top o ring for top cap just because! Once you get used to building in it it’s a flavor machine! Like I said on many threads I’ve tried several and none come close to the flavor it delivers in my opinion! Enjoy @Daven I have high expectations for the wasp nano but we’ll see!

1 Like

Thx @anon13011326 this is very helpful! Should I get the coils as close to the air slots as possible? Just been a struggle to get flavor! Definitely an easy build but maybe just not used to it’s kinks just yet!

2 Likes

My advice …screw the hunter, get a @Whiterose0818 PWM and a 30mm RDA, It’ll change everything you think you know about vaping :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Lol too funny! Thx @Steampugs