HELP! Great recipe too throaty

How can I tone down the throat hit/harshness of an otherwise amazing recipe??? I’ve tried everything I can think of.

cut the nicotine or cut the pg would be my guess

1 Like

What kind of recipe and what have you tried?

How long has it been steeping? Have you let it breath at all?

1 Like

What brand of nicotine are you using?

Looks like all the questions have been asked. So yeah. Share the recpie and someone will give you the magic fairy dust to help you. :innocent: :dash::dash::dash::hatched_chick:

4 Likes

Quick and Dirty. 5% Distilled Water. Bam - Better

The recipe is apple buttah. My nic is good, same as all my other recipes 3%, it’s a 70/30 it’s been steeping for well over a month prolly closer to 2. I’ve let it breathe a little. Maybe an hour. That was the first thing I thought of. I’m outta ideas. The only thing I have left to try is to leave it to breathe over night but was afraid it wld losing flavor.

MTS Wizard possibly. 1 drop per 10ml.

2 Likes

Or TPA Smooth

2 Likes

Apple Buttah can he a bit harsh if you dont let it breath. The Fuji Apple is very strong. I would leave it open over night and see if it helps. Be sure to shake it really well before you open it.

1 Like

Thanks man. That was the only thing left that I cld think of.

Just wanted you say thanks. I let it breathe for an hour, gave it a shake, then another hour, shake and then left it for another hour and it tamed the fugi down alot. Its a great vape now. Ty

2 Likes

Faery dust? We can get that free here? I’ve always had to barter for that {the little stinkers are a really tough bunch to negotiate with… hehehe… always wanting favors in exchange…}

I’ve added a bath in the ultrasonic cleaner to my workflow for all my brews. I put the water temp @50C and let it vibrate with the lid off for a half hour. From there it’s labeling and vaping. Really helps finish things off.

1 Like

Glad it worked out for you. Happy to help.

1 Like