Help with DIY Concentrates Harshness

Hi there…thanks for replying. I do add sweeteners and I have the same problems. I have since tried mixing nic free and it is clean and smooth on mixes that we’re previously harsh…just strange i didn’t get this with vamptoes…which yes, is a one shot. I have tried again with half the nic I usually use (usually 6mg) and with 3mg of nic harsh again.

1 Like

Buy new nic.
Does it have a peppery aftertaste?
If at any point you think your nic is the problem buy a one shot of nic an try that .
I had the same problem in the past just brought new mix a higher concentrate and haven’t looked back

Not really a peppery aftertaste…just harsh and dry. After my 0 nic test, I did but some more nic…higher concentrate and I mixed at 3mg as opposed to the 6mg I usually mix. I did buy it from the same place though. Recommendations for a good clean nic?

I’m in the UK and recently been using nicotine72 and haven’t had a single problem

Nicotine72mg.co.uk sorry that’s the site.
Used makemyvape once an the mix from there was terrible

Thanks for that…ive just checked out the site and noticed they are about 5 mins away from where I live! Weird though…as I got my nic from the ecig store warehouse on the same estate…thinking it could possibly be them too!?? I’ll check it out and let you know.