Help with my DIY

Made a blueberry doughnut today + blue berry and my cheese cake all capella with a FW graham cracker… And it either has no flavour or just tastes like ar*e… how long would you suggest to steep anything I can do to speed it up / cant really taste the blueberry…

2 Likes

Pretty awesome advice on here… :sunny:

6 Likes

What %'s did you use? If this is a fresh mix then you can’t expect it to be great straight away. Just my opinion but e-liquid requires proper steeping. That means NO shortcuts, shake & vape or any of that other bullshit. If you’re not willing to make it and wait then you are shortchanging yourself and the juice’s potential.

4 Likes

attach your recipes so people can look , just seeing the flavors doesnt help anyone .

3 Likes

I have a blueberrydonut recipe and from my expierence it does take a few days before the blueberry starts to come through… usually starts to shine around 5 days… I use blueberry extra TFA and blueberry jam cap

2 Likes

1 Like

You used it with any sort of doughnut? What percentage it run

1 Like
1 Like

Uploaded it

1 Like

I literally have blueberry jam doughnut and graham cracker

1 Like

I’m still thinking of tweeking it a bit but the blueberry is definitely there after a few days steep

1 Like

I don’t have all thoes concentrates? Does my %'s sound too high?

1 Like

Iv uploaded screenshots

first of all the NY cheesecake imo is off the charts high percentage , id cut that in half at least , if you dont feel like thats a problem and want to run with this recipe steep is going to be needed a very long steep but i dont think it will help , id also cut that graham in half and add some sweet cream .5 to 1 pct do you have another blueberry to add ??? ive never used this blueberry

6 Likes

12% on that ny cheesecake is probably going to mute every other flavor in there. I’d keep that 1 much closer to the 2-3% range, imo

4 Likes

I agree completely with @fidalgo_vapes… I would also definitely recommend another blueberry… blueberry jam by itself doesn’t get the job done in my opinion

3 Likes

yes max ive used the NYC is 4pct i believe , if this is the flavor your talking about , but i use other cream type flaves to help it , sorry but had to grab baby lol , anyway if its the only cream type i think you could cut it to 6 and have some success

2 Likes

I’d agree w/ @fidalgo_vapes, keeping ny cheesecake much lower and adding another cream is exactly what I would do as well

2 Likes

LMAO, already added nicotine etc into a 60ml :joy::joy::joy: a d that’s the only blueberry I have as of now

2 Likes

If u have a larger bottle to put it in, u can rework the recipe and subtract what u have in there already and fix it

2 Likes