Help with my DIY

Cheers for that man

1 Like

I didn’t change the BB jam, I’ve never used that flavor and didn’t look up its recommended percentage.

Do u have pg? This change is also changing your pg/vg ratio

Just vg man and not got enough nic so gonna let it steep for a while

That’s probably a better idea anyways. If it just needed tweaked, that would be 1 thing…but don’t want to make a bigger mess of it. Sometimes it’s best to just cut your losses

1 Like

ya im a dumper, if its no good after a week i dump and start over unless its a super creamy mix then ill wait two weeks b4 dumping and starting over i never use nicotine until i know my mix is good and its steeped , since hearing matthew from charlie noble say " steeping will make a good recipe better , but wont help a bad one " ive lived by that i dont try to fix something thats already mixed unless its from scratch

2 Likes

Hello, got different flavours of concentrates strawberry,doughnut,custard,cheese cake etc… I know the custard needs a longgggggggg time to steep compared to majority of liquids, but have left my doughnut and cheesecake etc and it just tastes like… pure vg but sweeter… so basically like I’m vaping pure EM for instance… liquids have been steeping nearly a week use around 80vg/20pg.

1 Like

What do your recipes look like, flavor percentages?

1 Like

My ny cheesecake isn’t much different, I know they will need longer than nearly a week… but thought flavours would be their a hint…not just like a slight sweet taste

1 Like

You should taste something, what are you vaping this with? How do you vape mouth to lung, or direct to lung?

2 Likes

On a side note, you may want to fix your glazed doughnut. It’s not entered correctly so you will have trouble finding recipes to make with it.

5 Likes

dont you have another thread with this same problem with the same recipes ??? @Gambit117 and myself helped you with these but i see no changes , anyway what are you trying to taste here ? if your trying to make a simple blueberry doughnut yiu should raise your blueberry and lower your doughnut percentages

glazed doughnut @ 3pct
blueberry jam @ 6

drop the graham cracker and see if you taste something closer to what your wanting , if so then add some meringue or marshmallow , possibly another dark fruit at a lower percntage or strawberry to help the blueberry jam since you dont have another blueberry …

3 Likes

did you make any changes to your cheesecake recipe ??

1 Like

Saw the thread title and came in to say, not in the last 30 minutes… Never mind, carry on

6 Likes

On the last thread I was steeping everything higher, you told me to cut it in half and the cheese cake is roughly the same percentage

Got a cleito 120 rta and a wotofo iced cube on a 200w

Also done this

No sort of help?.. oh okay

Get a scale or at least some syringes. Drops are very inaccurate, have you actually counted how many drops per mill? I bet they are not accurate.

1 Like