Helping a Friend Who Needs Strong Flavored E-Liquid

Kewl nice lil review ! I used TFA cream soda in the ones steeping since I recently bought it. I usually use FW and about 6-7% is the sweet spot for me as well. I absolutely love your idea of using the vienna cream in there I never ever use mine ! I will incorporate it next time I use it thanks 4 the tip !

Of the small number of flavors I have used it is one I will be keeping in stock. I love it. I am actually thinking it would make a great single flavor mix for when I wanna cleanse my palette. I have moved away from the berries and the melons lately. Creams are going to be my go toā€™s I think. I think trying a bottle of retail Unicorn Milk has changed my flavor profile. I want to try some coffee flavors next.

But anyway, I think my friend is really going to like one of these mixes. Probably the 8% mix if it sweetens up a bit. I have some flavors coming to make some of the other suggestions here. But man Wizard Labs is so far away!

1 Like

I love the FW version guess Iā€™ll have to try the TFA batches and compare! WL seems slow and Idk if youā€™ve read but this is from my personal experience donā€™t order their nic nor ECX it is very harsh and peppery icky nasty crap. Just say No :wink:

Oh yea you ordered from myfreedomsmokes heard they were ok, never had it. :smiley: I read your funny confession. It has happened to the best of us, pretty fun though !

I will be ordering nic from Heartland next time I think. It seems highly recommended. I just ordered a gallon of VG from Wizard. Along with s bunch of flavors. That should keep me busy. I read somewhere Wizards VG was good, and it was a good price too. It should be here by winter lol.

Heartland gets stuff to me much quicker. So I am expecting some stuff from them tomorrow. I just got some really cool storage and dropper bottles in. Let me grab a picā€¦

1 Like

Yes Heartland is very good. I went back to nude nicotine despite their scare ( another story ) Heartlands kept arriving to me a slight yellow and I want my nic crystal clear the taste was not effect just the clarity. Some ppl donā€™t care about that, but it matters to me. I realize it is a great product for a great price. I just want a super duper clean product that I have found in nude nicotine however in that same breath I will not order 100mg nic from Nude ever again ( this is part of that other story-there was a mistake in their batches and 185mg nic roughly* got placed in the 100mg bottles) anyhow theyā€™ve gone through rigorously revamping so I did try them again) but at 48mg/ml which I prefer.

2 Likes

These were all free. Just had to pay shipping. The site I bought them from lets you grab 10 samples. The shaded bottles are really cool!

2 Likes

Those are very kewl ! Is that sampler offering still going on ? If so do you care to share a link ?

Are those glass ?

Sure!

Container and Packaging

Edit, the 1 oz are glass. The 16 oz are plastic.

Edit 2: they offer 2 different droppers for the 1oz. So I grabbed one of each to check the difference.

2 Likes

Sweet ! I want a few more colored bottles I have plenty boring clear ones :sunny:

yay !!! thanks

ok well thank you. I immediately see the black bottle that I will grab for my nic so it does not degrade further. this is a nice web site.

When you see an item you like, click Order Sample. You can grab up to 10 items. If you have questions, click the live chat. They are great to talk to if you wanna chat :wink:

1 Like

You should look into Essential depotā€¦ Excellent VG at what I believe to be untouchable prices. I pay anywhere from $7-11 a gallon

2 Likes

oh yea totally agree with ya ! I havenā€™t made it half way thru my first gallon and my second one was free so I ainā€™t buying any no time soon !

1 Like

Crazy right? My last order I found out they were in driving distance too, so that took care of the shipping for the glycube :slight_smile:

If I remember correctly, with a coupon as wel, it was about 7$ Then I ended up selling 2 gallons to a couple employees for $20 each! So it actually worked out to be 2 free gallons and some extra cash hehe. I didnā€™t feel bad though, they were super happy and for them it was a great dealā€¦plus i drove the hour and a half (In the company van so I didnt even pay for gas BOOM!)

1 Like

ooh naughty naughty

So your going for 60+ batches tom ?

1 Like

Itā€™s still the beginning of season so thereā€™s an occasional day off and as long as I donā€™t have anything else going on, I just pick a flavor and write up 3-8 different 10ml recipes and on to the next.

I throw them in a cookie like tin for a week and then I bring the tin to work with me and Iā€™m trying them throughout the week(s)

I wonā€™t be able to keep this up for too much longer though. Once Thanksgiving comes around, I am put through the most physical and mental torture no one should have to experience for about 6-8 months straight . Good times.

unlike :anguished: Sounds horrible. So your basically under the knife ( LMBO ) Chefā€™s pun :wink:

1 Like

I also happen to have epilepsy. My favorite recipe is Uber Kiwi: 3ml of Kiwi 2ml of Coconut and 2ml of Sweet Cream. Enjoy from a sister flavor chaser !

What is the actual recipe for that?

It makes a 30ml bottle of e-juice.
100 base nic level
40 PG
60 VG
8 mg nic
Kiwi 0.1%
Coconut 0.08%
Sweet Cream 0.08%
; )

You said 3ml kiwi and 2ml coconut and sweet cream. If thatā€™s a 30 ml bottle it would be 10% Kiwi, 6.66% Coconut and 6.66% Sweet Cream (total flavor: 23.32%)ā€¦

2 Likes