Hey desperately need some help please

So we got a diy kit and everything tastes nasty!!i did a lemon/lime lemonade.and it tastes perfumey :nauseated_face:.i am a Newby to diy but I researched and used online tools to make sure we were doing it right.after a week of steeping it still tastes like perfume.my other half made some juices and they all taste like perfume with a hint of flavor.i think it’s our concentrate (totally wicked) we are mixing at about 10% I’m going to order some new concretes that I’ve seen a lot of people use on here (should have done that first) could someone please give me a decent fruit recipe that takes little steep time.i like things like vimto,Blackcurrent,raspberry,grape,lemonade,lemon/lime so I can order the flavours needed for that pretty please!!im so nearly out of decent juice

2 Likes

what diy kit did you buy and which flavors

2 Likes

Sorry to hear your first steps into DIY were not so pleasant.

First have you added your flavors to your flavor stash on ELR.

Second if you could check make it public and share your stash

This will allow people to see your flavors and suggest recipes based of your flavors…like so

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/122274

5 Likes

Some of the perfumey ones need a little time to settle. When i first started mixing i went off the rails and was trying about 5 recipes a day. Just mixing like crazy until i learned that i need patience for better results.
It gets better! Dont give up!!:dash::dash::facepunch:

4 Likes

I have put them in.i will now make them public

2 Likes

Here’s a thread about shake-n-vapes that may help:

4 Likes

Be sure to share the link

Thanks for quick reply.i bought the gold label kit.
I got loads of flavours
Banana
Cherry
Blackcurrent
Raspberry
Cream
Biscuit
Custard
Lemon/lime
Lemonade
Menthol
Spearmint
Few others
I’ve made my flavour list public now

We made some the first two days we had the kit!we did one Fruit one and one desert,the sweet ones are still steeping but I had a little try earlier and there all the same lol

1 Like

Well, your in luck! Check out:

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/pinkman-flavour-concentrate.html

Dilute to suit user, between 10-20% depending on required flavour strength.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to share the link as I’m on mobile!!sorry :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Awesome thanks!!i love these

1 Like

They also sell 10ml bottles of those if you just want to try, they are quite popular here in the UK

Click on the link to public flavor stash the just copy and paste the web address

4 Likes

1 Like

im going to bail out just because im not familiar wit these flaves , but you have some good people on the thread that can help GL and if there is anything i can help u with im always here

2 Likes

Ok thank you for stopping by and trying to help.im thinking of scrapping these concentrates and going for some decent ones that I see a lot of u guys using.x

1 Like

i wouldnt scrap them , id try to find a use i have heard of them just never used , but i would suggest using some more universal flaves like

FA
TPA
Cap
FW
INW

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m thinkin.i had a look on line and there a lot better value for money!and on a fb page they were saying they were using things like cap Blackcurrent on there own just shaking and vaping!as I understand it fruits need less steeping time than deserts and I fully get the concept of steeping but that would be great in an emergency lol.i did a lemonade and a week later it’s still pretty rough lol!

2 Likes