Hey desperately need some help please

You could try mixing at a lower %
I looked up the lemon/lime flavour and the average mixing quantity for that was around 5%

2 Likes

Yeah 10% was the finishing total x

1 Like

But where did u find that??i canā€™t seem to find much on the totally wicked liquid online x

1 Like

I looked it up on the flavour list on the recipe end. Thereā€™s not much info there either but it did have the AMQ.

Hereā€™s a link to the flavour list, you can look up any flavour you want. Just type the name in the search bar. If there is any info, youā€™ll find it there.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

And hereā€™s the one I found for the lemon/lime

3 Likes

No idea about the other flavours you got in the kit but TWā€™s Gold Standard Blackcurrant is (probably) one of the best available.

If that one tastes of perfume at 10% then it suggests to me that something else has gone wrong - either one of your other ingredients (nic, pg or vg) is past itā€™s best or potentially your maths or measuring is faulty.

1 Like

Thanks.i havenā€™t actually tried the Blackcurrent yet.the nic,LG,and vg is all new came with the kit!so maybe our measurements although Iā€™m checki them on an online calculator thing but I use the same one!so maybe try another!thank you for ur suggestion!i shall try another and fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: x

Post one of the recipes youā€™ve used in here and weā€™ll double-check the quantities are correct?

1 Like

Presuming your nic base is a UK nic shot (18-20mg/ml) then those quantities look fine to produce 3mg juice with 12% flavouring.

TWā€™s concentrates arenā€™t great (the Blackcurrant is the exception) but Iā€™m a bit surprised that all your mixes are perfumey. Iā€™d be interested to hear what you make of the Blackcurrant, when you get around to it.

2 Likes