Hi from sunny England

Weeeell, it;s a little bit sunny ATM,. * squints through the window at the variecoloured sky *

I also post on the UK forum , Planet of the Vapes. I call myself jay2 there. I meant to register here as jay2 , to match, but something went awry with that, as you see

I’ve been vaping for years but relatively new to mixology. I’ve found some of the info on this forum to be invaluable , so I figured, high time I joined and said “Hi”. And thanks :D.

I only do PG-free, cos I’m allergic to PG. Like I said on another thread, I really think we could do with a PG-free subforum, cos it’s not very easy to Pg-free vapers to get together and compare notes. The main problem with that is that PG isn’t a word, according to every search engine on this planet. So if your search for PG free stuff, you’ll get offerered every kind of freedom on earth , except the freedom from PG. That fiddly little “PG” part just gets ignored.

Thank goodness diacetyl is a word, hmm? Otherwise diacetyl free would probably never have come about, it would have been too hard to look for it and market it…
All the best,

jay2 (plus 208 )

5 Likes
5 Likes

Umm. I knew I’d seen “been polite and Introduce yourself” somewhere on this forum, but I couldn’t find it , So i thought, what the heck, I’ll just be polite and introduce myself. This looks like an an appropriate place .

Question: is it polite to repond to a polite introduction with the above ?( looks like an admonition to me) :S

1 Like

Just trying to help…good luck

4 Likes

Ah. Well. It is kinda helpful. thanks, but on other forums people say “welcome” and ya feel a bit unwelcome if they don’t.

1 Like

PS, That “Be Polite and Inroduce yourself” thread is way too long. :frowning: I’ve just taken a break from trying to scroll to the bottom. Not sure I’m gona make it that far * chuckle * .
Have I missed the “skip to last post” option? or something?

2 Likes

Hi Jay, welcome to ELR!

If you look at the bottom of the thread you’ll see a thread count - click on this and a magic scroll bar will appear so you can just scroll right to the bottom :grin:

8 Likes

The other thread is the preferred method I suppose, but since you’re here and I’m here: Hello and welcome!

4 Likes

hello and welcome!

2 Likes

Hi jay210, welcome to the greatest place on earth and fyi you dont have to scroll to the bottom of the page all you have to do is reply in the original post. I used to do the same thing and then say F*Ck it half way down.

1 Like