Hip flask bottles needed

Ok so i am chasing some fancy bottles i am sick of round ones i just think they wast so much room in your pocket when your dripping. I am looking for something sort of shaped like a hip flask. I have done some searching on ali Express, h gate ect with not much luck ( not sure i am using the right bottle lingo in the search) i did find one vendor but they only had 30ml bottles i need something a little larger say 60ml or 100ml. Any links or help would be great cheers.

2 Likes

What about a tottle with a clip? (no tottle isn’t a typo)

7 Likes

Or possibly something more like this?

5 Likes

It puts the lotion on it’s skin or it gets the hose again.

14 Likes

Thats funny , I just watched that the other night , it was my GFs first time seeing it

4 Likes

60ml or larger? That takes me quite a few days to go through that size. Do you travel a lot and have to be away from home? Just curious.

3 Likes

Yep thats the type of bottle i am looking for @Mark_Turner i am sure i could get a dripper cap for them.

Nope not a great deal l just mix in 60ml 100ml bottles mostly. If i am testing a recipe i do a 30ml then if i still like it i do a 60ml or 100ml

6 Likes

Oh here we go this is what i am looking for
https://www.cjk.co.uk/products/177/plastic-postal-pack-range---liquid

6 Likes

Hmm that largest size looks like it might hold up to some Remy Martin VSOP :smirk:

Cheers!

…and yeah those smaller ones look perfect (smart~!) …hmm maybe a US Vendor should pick up some of those (he said to @Nicotine_River and @BullCityFlavors) Great find @Benoz!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks i have a few of these there not bad but i am looking for something a little different.

3 Likes

I will never order anything from Fast Tech again I am still waiting for some squonk bottles that I ordered in September the order was lost and the reorder still has not been delivered still waiting
:rage::angry:

3 Likes

Something like this?

https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products/e-liquid-bottles/rectangular-tamper-evident-child-resistant-hdpe-postal-dropper-bottle.html

6 Likes

Yer there the go but didn’t have shipping to Australia so i have asked them to add Australia to there web site

2 Likes

@TheTinMan

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes The FIRST time is the BEST time …

5 Likes

This place always has weird off the wall stuff. Sometimes it’s stuff you need, but sometimes it’s fun to check out weird stuff… :rofl:

Some useful? .NET equipment Ive seen also. Distillers and seperator vials.

3 Likes

Well i got some i emailed ibottles and said i was a eliquide manufacturer and they sent me samples for free i have to say they a awsome and i have to feel my pocket twice to make sure that i have my bottle in my pocket this is a pick of a 60ml bottle i fits perfectly into my top pocket, super squeezeyyy, child proof cap and the 100ml is around the same size as my smart phone imo its the perfect eliquide bottle.

9 Likes

Woo Hoo :raised_hands:
Nice :+1:

4 Likes

This is the perfect bottle, because I think its best for storage, selling on shelves, and storing in pockets/compartements. WHoever came up with “gorilla bottles”, yeah they are decent instead of those tiny mouth bottles but the devil to take the lip off and they are made of a mix of concrete and bendable steel to squeeze.

6 Likes