History Lesson

This I was unaware of and I was misinformed. I stand corrected. 3 Raspberry flavorings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Just for clarification…
This was not intended (even unintentionally) as a slight or warning that BCV was selling flavors that were “out of date” or expired. As quality flavorings can last up to a couple years (properly stored).

My comment was intended to be solely within the context of Inawera’s current realigning/condensing of flavor lines!

(Just figured I should clarify before someone got the wrong idea and ran with it. IME, Bull City has always been responsible, and proactive about providing quality flavors!) :wink:

7 Likes

Not too much of a history lesson, but a good lesson indeed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now I’ve got one that says Raspberry Concentrate not Koncentrate. So which one would I put it in the DB as ? I find Koncentrate, Malina, Shisha but no concentrate

2 Likes

Both the same. Koncentrate is the same as concentrate, non english speaking countries, spell it with a “K”. Since Inawera is polish, and most vendors selling these flavors keep the original name of the bottle, I would stick with koncentrate. That’s what the majority will add to the db anyways (based on bottle label), not based on vendor labels that just rebottle.

4 Likes

all our flavorings are “concentrates”. Unless marked otherwise, what u have there is plain ol raspberry aka Raspberry (Malina) (Inawera) in the DB http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/3824

6 Likes

Cool thanks for clearing that up for me.

4 Likes

In Polish… it’s Koncentrat, and the translation is pretty obvious, so I don’t think we really need both in the database. :wink:

Quite a few US vendors make the translation for the purposes of linguistic accuracy for their customers though, so I would just overlook that.

6 Likes

You’d be surprised how many just put what’s on the bottle though… :cry: (EG: FA for TFA, instead of FA for FlavourArt. :sigh:)

6 Likes

The struggle is REAL!! :rofl:

6 Likes

I have to admit, when I first started coming here, THAT ^^^^^ did screw me up until I figured out what was what.

6 Likes

Me too! When you’re a noob how would you know?

6 Likes

So where did Tino come from?

Kind of changing the berry now! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I fell into that same trap once but quickly corrected myself :smiley:

3 Likes

Can I ask about this? Just received a comment from you about incorrect naming of Strawberry, Wild (INW). But there are 2 Inawera Wild strawberries? The original Wild Strawberry and Tino D’Milano wild strawberry?

2 Likes

Absolutely! And hopefully someone can answer this better than I can. I left the comment on your recipe based on the number of recipes in the database. Strawberry Wild (Inawera) had 1 entry. The Tino D Milano entry has 1383. As you have noticed I was curious about this as well and posted above.
Looking at the Inawera site there are two Wild Strawberries and the Tony D Milano is a “Ready E-Liquid” and appears to contain Nicotine and in that line there is no Wild Strawberry! Looks like an error in the DB and an error on my part for not knowing!
Lets see if someone can shed some more light on the subject!
Btw, I did remove my comment!

1 Like

No problem! It’s pretty confusing. There is a Tino D’Milano line of flavour concentrates aswell. The one on the right is Tino D’Milano.

Also the tag: Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) really bugs me. From what I understand TPA sweetener is purely sucralose. I’ve used that one now to conform but it’s a bit misleading I think.

4 Likes

@NordicVapes1 that’s what I used to think. It’s really sucralose and Maltol. It seems that TPA (TFA if you like) has conflicting information on their website. The product page states sucralose, but the MSDS sheet shows both at the same percentage.

3 Likes

It’s a line from Inawera (like Yummy Classics, Wera Gardens, etc).

Only the TDM series is done in another location, but under the authority of, and in conjunction with Inawera. :wink:

Pretty certain they’re one in the same, hence the merge.

2 Likes

So they are the same? :thinking:
But on Inaweraflavours.com one is recommended at 3% and TDM at 1-2%.
Also the TDM line is described as "We are starting this new line of aromas. These aromas are similar to Flavourart’s. In cooperation with TINO D’MILANO laboratories we have improved the taste formula.’’ Sounds like a completely different line.

3 Likes