Hit Salts by Nicotine River

Well in that case (I knew you weren’t mad), job well done Pentine.

3 Likes

Ive noticed since I started using it my Kf prime clone needs to be cleaned and rewicked every two days which surprised me cause I started using 50/50 mix. It’s either that or something I’m missing. It is much more satisfying throatwise compared to the origional salts.

2 Likes

I have mentioned several previous times… always pay the extra to ship your Nic via Priority USPS. It’s better for it to spend a day on a Jet than a week+ baking in some tractor trailer. Slower shipping may save you a couple bucks but the faster Mail options are usually airmail (unless you’re close).

@Nicotine_River perhaps you could add something at checkout that recommends USPS Priority (FedEx Home?) for shipping Nicotine from May -> Sept. Your company isn’t responsible for there being a Summer :wink: Maybe an idea for Q3 2019 …meanwhile, hurry up Autumn!

+1 on the Customer Service BTW

6 Likes

You might want to test on a SnV recipe w/o nic and one with.

5 Likes

I understand, and you do bring up a great point! Regarding the shipping of Nicotine via USPS (or airplane in general) if the strength of the Nicotine is 60mg or over it is unfortunately extremely illegal. Quite some time ago when we were still getting into the rhythm of the regulations a package of ours was stopped for containing Nicotine 60mg or over and traveling via air. We were fined nearly 6 figures for this occurrence which we found a bit unfair since there is a wide variety of companies that still to this day disobey this strictly enforced hazardous shipping regulations. Although it has hindered our sales at times we unfortunately must stick to the ground shipping method. Bright side is that if anyone is in a pinch for Nicotine we can always USPS or overnight 48mg or below to suffice! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Holy guacamole. So, slight drift… why is high MG nic illegal to air-ship?

3 Likes

What, you never had a 100mg/ml bottle explode on you for no apparent reason at all?
Man you haven’t lived :joy:

4 Likes

No, I thought only the cells exploded!

5 Likes

I’m yanking your chain here Fizzy :rofl:

4 Likes

For a minute there, I thought you just added a thick, ugly layer of safety scares in my mixing life! And really, my hair is going gray fast enough without such help, lady. :sunglasses::grimacing:

5 Likes

Good question, since 60mg and above is considered the cusp of hazardous to human life they are not able to ship via Air. Although 48mg is still hazardous it is deemed safer for human life if contact is made so technically is on a weaker level of hazardous regulatory standards which makes air transport more lenient. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow.Did.Not.Know.That
I always just order 48mg (from you guys) so I never saw any disclaimers or warnings for high(er) mg Nic shipping requirements/limits. There’s another good reason for buying the 48mg Nic. Does this limitation apply to Salts also? …have to guess it does

4 Likes

That’s correct, Salts abide by the same regulations as standard Nicotine! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow @Nicotine_River your feedback here, and FAST feedback at that, is REALLY making most (if not all) other vendors seem, … uninterested LOL.

I think it’s great that you guys chimed in here early on, and are continuing to really provide valuable information for us, the consumers, AND, giving us more than a PEEK at what YOU are up against, in regards to shipping regs, etc.

I really appreciate you taking the time to do so, and it really continues to make you STAND OUT, in my opinion.

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

We appreciate the kind feedback and are glad we could provide this info to the community! If anyone needs anything else just @ us! :smiley:

8 Likes

@Nicotine_River I need you guys to know that your awesome!! Stuff like this is why I always recommend you first over any other company!

7 Likes

Thank you! We appreciate the support! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Even though I’ve been doing DIY for years, I’ve yet to purchase from Nic River. But after seeing how responsive you are here, I am strongly considering it. You seem to grasp the importance of customer service, and that means a LOT more to customers than a lot of vendors realize. Well played!!

5 Likes

@anon44944642 Well you’re seeing it here, firsthand, and there are other examples of this as well.

3 Likes

Got the nicotine in, moments ago. Upon opening the Hit Salts, I instantly knew that the last batch I got was bad for sure. It looks gold which I remember how it should look rather than brown like the bad batch.

Great job Nicotine River, this is why you keep my business.

4 Likes