Holly crap balls. No mixes

Been a long time since I’ve used the word Silverplay. Lets see it’s been this long
IMG_20190124_231302_438
Great, now I’m gonna have to get it out of the box and put a build in it. And now that I know what juice you’re vaping, may I recomend a recipe for you to mix up Sat.

2 Likes

Hey im there with ya … Everything ive mixed lately has been below average, ive been super lazy pairing different fruits with different cream combos that ive never combined … I really need to develop something from my past experiences and my tasting notes anyway theres my rant

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes nothing like having 20 half full bottles of juice on your shelf and going “no I don’t want that and no I don’t want any of that” etc. Thats when I go mix up something from one of you guys.
@Chrispdx here is the link to the juice I bet you’ll like. You probably wont have the ZAC gum, I’t is a mint flavored gum, I subed .25% wintergreen (FW).

4 Likes

Oh, I forgot to mention Philip said he puts in one drop Ice Cold for every 10mL

3 Likes

I think I will mix up a few tomorrow also, since you mentioned it.

4 Likes

[quote=“Chuck4, post:7, topic:217987”]
0.25% vicks bubblegum ZAC
before anyone asks [CLONE] Smack Ice and tries to find the Vicks…

3 Likes

I would like to know How you like the silver play and I found it for 15 dollars and figured it is cheap enough to find out if I like it. I have heard different opinions on it and couldn’t make up my mind. I am so cheap and poor that even 15 dollars couldn’t make me decide.

not sure if that made any sense but I don’t plan on proof reading or changing a word. :grin:

5 Likes

Bwahahaha Cheap…and lazy.

4 Likes

There is their oringal and then a v2. But it’s not called the v2…just silverplay. I haven’t looked for changes but I would compare the version on vaper dna to eight vapes. But yeah…so far I am loving it.

3 Likes

Just do what I’m going to do Saturday. Resident Evil 2. :blush:

4 Likes

Oh that sounds fun.

3 Likes

Got a few 4oz and 8oz bottled today.
Tomorrow is another day, eh?

9 Likes

I decided to take your word for it and get the Silverplay 24mm, looks good and will give a restricted direct lung. BTW that old silverplay v2 in the picture is a 22mm, I got it from vapordna back in 2015, and now I remember why I’m not using it. It has bottom screw that has to be removed in order to fill it.

3 Likes

@ozo Mmmmmmmm, Buttery Berry Biscuits ??

1 Like

Let me know when you get it in. I’ve like mine so far. Smaller juice capacity, but that’s fine for me. Been using a simple 26g ss316l round wire build and it works good for my drive home.

2 Likes

@ozo just looked at your public recipes, did not see on for ButterBerryBiscuits

1 Like

@SessionDrummer @Chuck4
I no longer use nicotine, I just add a little more VG…or not.
Works either way [nic, no nic, +VG, or not].
Not sure if I have any public recipes anymore…
Ozo-ButterBerryBiscuit-2

5 Likes

LOL, Thanks. If Pyure is like your stone will have some of my own in a few minutes.

3 Likes

looks like you have 3.

4 Likes

8 Likes