Holy S**t! And you thought the FDA was bad?

There sick in the head over there. WTF!

3 Likes

Haha! With all the stuff going on in the world, they want to persecute the people that want to live / survive…

Superman, if your out there…

1 Like

I can’t believe such a thing could happen. The tobacco lobbyist must be paying out big bucks to get that done.

1 Like

This has got to be the most absurd and disturbing thing I’ve read lately…it is a pure shame. I can’t believe it been illegal since 1996 wow I bet stupid cigarettes aren’t thou.

3 Likes

Cigarettes are still legal there. Big Tobacco at play again. It’s all about the money!

7 Likes

Of course they are …fascist A-holes

6 Likes

I have a friend on facebook, well my girlfriend’s friend more-so, who is from australia and we actually talked about how it is shitty I cant order online in utah as easily anymore, and he made the point of at least using them is still legal because where he is, he cant use them in public anymore at all. He mentioned that police there actually carry titration kits to test ejuice. sucks,… I wish governements would just stop this witch hunt and do something constructive with that wasted vigor.

4 Likes

Wow, just wow. So, citizens’ taxes are paying for what is essentially a (very expensive) private army that’s protecting the investments and jobs of corporate executives in the tobacco and pharmaceutical industries.

Nice work if you can get it.

7 Likes

In the US, we call it capitalism…

4 Likes

No… we call it ‘Crony Capitalism’
Crony capitalism is a term describing an economy in which success in business depends on close relationships between business people and government officials. It may be exhibited by favoritism in the distribution of legal permits, government grants, special tax breaks, or other forms of state interventionism.

7 Likes

The crime of quitting smoking by switching to vaping is so serious they want us to dob in our neighbours.

That’s just backwards :confused:

2 Likes

Wow. Thank you for posting this. It really puts the whole thing in perspective. . .and cigarettes don’t count as nicotine. Absolutely incredible!

4 Likes

Crazy!! So can they smoke cigs in Queensland? Or is it just nicotine for vaping?

Just read @Bearkat post above…:smiley:
That is ridiculous. Unbelievable. Absurd. …etc…

Wow, this is pretty bad too!

1 Like

Wow, that’s a load of horse crap.

1 Like

WTF… 40% is absolutely crazy.

1 Like

That’s 40% from the manufacturer, 40% from the vapeshop and 40% from the customer = 120%
How to milk a cow 3 times :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

INSANITY!

The whole world is upside down…

1 Like

let’s do something!

1 Like

You can still vape zero nicotine…It was the Aussies online that taught me how to mix before I was on this site because my US sources for mixing liquid were actually trying to steer me off track on what would work.