Amoretti Home User Line

@amovapeteam they just arrived. Just verifying the WS are water soluable correct ??

8 Likes

@adary I’ve offered to pay shipping to the UK, just sorting out with the chap what the cost would be, so maybe they’d do the same for you?

5 Likes

Got mine today! Can’t wait to try them! The bananas foster smells amazing!

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer yes they are W.S the Cherry and Marshmallow are very concentrated, told you we were natural lol, just dilute them first

6 Likes

I do understand W.S. stands for water soluble but i noticed some do specify when PG or VG is contained in them. I would like to know what the carrier is in the others when not listed tho. @amovapeteam

5 Likes

Thank you @amovapeteam, just wanted to make sure. :slight_smile: Smell very delicious OOTB (Out Of The Bottle). Am going to mix up some testers of this now, and let them steep for a bit. Thank you for the generous offer.

7 Likes

Wait a minute @Cutlass92 I think you got MY box, … :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I just opened my package today so only cracked one as a sniff. I quickly read the labeling and haven’t checked the site for more info tho i like how its on the labels. Most look good and fluent except the Butterscotch, should i be concerned it looks like a bottle of flake paint? As for the Bacon, i gather that’s how dark a bacon extract should be :laughing:

9 Likes

Nope, it’s all mine!!!

5 Likes

https://media.makeameme.org/created/I-KNOW-WHERE-v85xvq.jpg

6 Likes

I’ve got a beer with your name on it!

6 Likes

And, as it happens, I have a drinking problem !!!

3 Likes

Came home to a great surprise , ill be busy tonight ty @amovapeteam

These smell amazing @amovapeteam do your product contain DAAP ??? Btw i do not mind

8 Likes

Look at the label on the back should say Vg or Pg based …does that help ???

3 Likes

I’ll have to check. Having an issue with the Marshmallow, and although it smells beyond great OOTB, it seems to have coagulated in the bottle, and I cannot pull with a syringe. PM sent, awaiting a response. All others, mixed easily.

2 Likes

I got toasted marshmallow its ok

3 Likes

some are marked vg or pg but the others dont state so i asked @amovapeteam. I dont expect a response tonight as we all have lives outside of work.

5 Likes

OOTB ? I’m stoopid whats that

3 Likes

4 oz bottle NICE :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ya the 4oz was surprise , crossing my fingers for the outcome

3 Likes