Hot?! Not Enough! Giveaway is Coming

I’ve PMed them and sent an email from their site. I’ve not heard back from anyone yet.

3 Likes

Congrats @BoDarc and thanks to @andycolins for the giveaway

2 Likes

Ijoy Captain New Producs is coming~~ More Choices for You!

Do you remember Ijoy Captain PD 270, now, I will introduce new items of Ijoy Captain to you, not mod, but tank!

1,Ijoy Captain RTA 25mm-3.8ml is a very personalized RTA atomizer, with a similar nice appearance of the Captain subohm tank, characterized by a diameter of 25mm and a capacity of 3.8ml, innovative postless deck design. Due to the lack of posts frees up build space to accommodate a wide range of coil structures and complex configurations.
Login to get it just for $19.99

2,The IJOY Captain S subohm Tank features a specially designed groove located below the juice reservoir and right above the coil placement. This result in a reduction in heat transmission route and helps prevent the entire structure from heating up during extended use. And a new thread-less coil system for easy coil replacement.
Login to get it only for $17.49!

Welcome to check 24.5mm Sigelei Revolvr Tank!

Sigelei Revolvr Tank,you need to put the mini-coils into the coil chamber,it’s super easy to handle and suitable not only for the advanced but also for the new vapors.The glass tube can stand high temperature with its high hardness and super stability.Give you the best e-liquid flavor.And the body part of the tank is made of 303 stainless steel.
Price: $23.99

Congratulations @BoDarc :raised_hands:
Thank You for the Great Giveaway @andycolins

1 Like

Did I miss something? I didn’t see a winner announcement anywhere.

It is in the first post made. andycollins edited it in up there instead of making another post.

4 Likes

Ah, I see. Well in that case congrats to @BoDarc :laughing: :tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Congratulations @BoDarc :tada:

2 Likes

Sweet! I finally won something! Thanks Efun.top for the iJoy RDTA 5S!
https://www.efun.top/ijoy-rdta-5s-rebuildable-dripping-tank-atomizer-2-6ml.html
…and thanks to the person poking me to submit
hmmm now I gotta pick a color :wink:

5 Likes

Dang…an Efun giveaway and I missed it! Got my eye out for the next one!

2 Likes

@BoDarc

4 Likes