House was robbed today =(

wow, hope you get your stuff back. So sorry to hear that someone was too lazy to work for something, instead they would rather take from others that worked hard to have something… it enrages me!

5 Likes

No. As expected. The moron they have here was told to give 24 hour notice for inspection. So he told everyone why they were coming.

Ugh. :rage:

I wanted to send out a big thank you to @Mercury1. The Griffin she sent me is sitting atop my iPV D3 and it is full of some of the juice she sent. I have a ridiculous amount of retail juice to try out now. All kinds of brands and flavors. None of which are available to me locally! It’s like I went to Cali and loaded up on juice before coming home.

So to my new friend… thank you so much!

14 Likes

Lord Vapor, I am so sorry to hear this.

2 Likes

If I caught this thief, here is how I would leave this douchbag;

5 Likes

You still need to detach the hands. :wink:

3 Likes

I think the law says you have to notify a tenant of an inspection, I know they do here in Michigan.

Yeah, but the moron they sent to do the notifying wasn’t supposed to say they were looking for my stolen property :wink:

Yeah… Good Lord. I wonder if you could sue him for that? You have to decide if it’s worth that though too…

To this day I still check every window in the house to make sure it’s locked before I go out of town, I have a safe, interior locks and video cameras. The truth is, (and a cop told me this) if someone wants to rob you they can and will get in your house. He said “locks are what give us peace of mind against basically decent people but nothing stops a truly bad determined person. The only thing that cant be replaced is your’s and your loved ones lives”.

You are still here thank God.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, been there too such a horrible feeling especially when you lose irreplaceable personal stuff hope they catch the rotten b@stards.

Sorry thought this was a recent post, well I hope they caught them.

2 Likes

Please visit this thread

4 Likes

Yo, Brother, I see you already have…
God bless you…
I mean it.

4 Likes

Here here.totally agree remove the hands.

2 Likes

Thats an amazing book to read.can you still buy that??.

1 Like

Yes you can still get it

https://www.amazon.com/Cross-Switchblade-Best-Selling-International-Adventure/dp/0515090255

I am so sorry for your lose. I find that 90% of burglaries are people who know what you have and know what they are coming for. The other 10% percent are your people who are burglars for a trade and or drug addicts that have to burglarize a lot of homes and have already robbed everyone that they Know. Personally if I was you I would get some renters insurance I have mine bundled with my car insurance and it only costs me $10 a month and it made my car insurance payment go down so its practically free. I just realized this is a few months old oh well I think its still useful information

1 Like

Ty.good book,bit brutal though to say its a true story.

1 Like

I have met and shook hands with Nicky Cruz and according to him it is a true story

1 Like

Its one of the few books ive read where ive thought not only is it true but i think alot worse things have been done and not included in the book for obvious reasons.even so in gonna order it and read it again its that good.

1 Like