House was robbed today =(

Now you’re probably thinking to yourself how in the hell does he know about President street…LOL
Oh the stories I could tell…LOL

2 Likes

lol I’m certain nothing we can discuss in a public forum…hahaha :wink: maybe one day over a few drinks :beers:

2 Likes

Let’s just say my dad had 3 good looking sisters that moved to the Big Apple and married some pretty interesting guys … LOL

1 Like

gotcha lol :joy:

1 Like

The Sunset Cruise…and you float up, in Hoboken.

Actually lived in North Jersey, in the mid-late 60’s and hung out with a kid who’s Dad was the mayor of Hoboken, at the time.

love it lol. :laughing:

2 Likes

Are you referring to me? In case you are, I am. I still want to cry when I see my vape room. And I still reach for my tablet to google something. Breydon will be really upset because the last time he was here I bought him a Paw Patrol game on that tablet he has been begging me for. I will have to borrow mom’s tablet this weekend.

I have cameras installed now. I wish my dumbass had thought of this sooner.

If you don’t mind me asking…has your son asked about anything or made any comments?

My tablet just showed up on my bluetooth scanm My fucking neighbor has to have it

3 Likes

yup it gotta be really close, call the police

1 Like

Well, after that b#### went in the house for 10 minutes she came back out and agreed to let the cop walk through her apartment who obviously turned up nothing. I showed him the signal went up by her place and down when I walked away from it. Its my tablet because I named it. And it has to be in her apartment, probably with all my vape gear. It got shut down shortly after the cop left.

My son is 4. I haven’t seen him in a week and a half. I’ll send him over to get the tablet haha.

I swear if that tablet doesn’t mysteriously turn up after this our dumpster is going to need a washing.

1 Like

Yeah its in there for sure… just quickly placed out of sight.

1 Like

That is messed up my friend.

I think at this point your only hope of recovering your tablet may be to offer her a new tablet for free in exchange for yours no strings attached. If she agreed at least you would get yours back intact.

Yes I was, and I am glad you have the cameras installed. It’s also extremely hard to tell a kid something like this has happened. I was just checking to see if you were feeling any better… it takes time. Like I said previously, I sold a house over it.

I also have a bluetooth speaker missing. My phone just paired with it as I pulled up to my apartment. It has s limited range. So for my phone to pair with it means it is very close.

2 Likes

I would be so mad right now . Im glad that didn’t happen to me . Someone in the building took your stuff and no one saw it. I would consider moving .

Any chance you could pull the whole “Hey, can we talk? I feel really bad about everything…” and get into the apartment and then see if you could find it? Not like she could call the police if it turned up, right? Wishful thinking at this point I’m sure.

Or possible call the police say the speaker is now Connected. Let’s play it very very load.

4 Likes

I thought of playing music through it. But my phone will not connect to it now. It just shows up in the scan.

I called the property manager. They are now doing an inspection tomorrow of the entire apartment complex. Hopefully they can turn up something! I am gathering pics of all the things I have missing.

8 Likes