How about a tag specific for the moderators

:slightly_smiling_face: I think that would be great if we have a tag like @moderator so any of them (moderators) will be notified respond if he/she is around. I really don’t know which one I have to tag every time.

4 Likes

You could use the flag feature and call it something else. It usually works pretty good.

5 Likes

@moderators works…I think :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes I know that but I think flag someone is not a good think. For example if you flag the same person more than 5 times he will be downgrade from regular to simple member.
Edit: I meen is not a good think if you flag someone for not something ‘‘bad’’

2 Likes

Lets see! :grin:

3 Likes

I wonder who @OjOj is lol.

2 Likes

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/groups/moderators
Seems like a regular user account in the moderators group

2 Likes

It reminds me Jojo

2 Likes

Yeah but she has another account… maybe just something they tested with?

1 Like

Talking about groups…
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/groups/Reviewers

What’s the purpose of this one? Can’t anyone publish a review?

1 Like

Maybe @JoJo 's mini her?

oj oj … sounds like something people here would say if something goes wrong

1 Like

I was thinking that oj oj was a local idiom of my place. :crazy_face:

Ojoj is jojo’s test account.

Rather than tag a specific mod to call attention to a post or thread it is far better to use the flag button as we all get notified. Please remember we are all in different time zones so sometimes the call for attention may not be handled right away.

Cheers

3 Likes

Anyone can publish a review, it’s just that some people have a reviewer thingy on their avatar, like the forum founders do.
As far as I understand it these flairs will be handed out to more people at a later date.
Since Jojo had to take a break after this thing was first initialised and the subsequent backlash that followed, I suppose it is (temporarily?) on hold.

5 Likes

I want an Ogre badge. Now isn’t that just special! Ya, and a counter like 1569 vapers eaten. That would be nice.

3 Likes

Like since you switched from eating smokers? “I avoided 237 trillion cancer cells” or something? I like it!!

3 Likes

I certainly hope that’s not why she needed a break … I think I was part of that too.
Now I feel bad :worried:

1 Like

Back to the OP topic and something commented above. How many times does someone need to be flagged to be automatically downgraded? Can we look up how many times we have been flagged? @daath

2 Likes

…must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)

1 Like