How bad is your vape cave backed up?

I’m trapped between the mad desire for more flavors and knowing if my solo 2 battery mod dies I’m so screwed.
If the wife finds another whopping payment from Paypal or the CC card bill I’ll be wearing my face on backwards.
I had my VapeNW cart loaded with a new mod I was gonna trigger the first of the month and risk bodily injury for anyhow. With them down for now from the fire I’ll likely haunt the local B&M stores looking for a reasonable deal to spend my carefully horded cash on.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr Damn Wifes can be a royal pain at times. God I love her but she keeps me on a very short leash.
Likely a good thing too.

3 Likes

You could always order from vaperdna or eciggity. Both of which I trust.

3 Likes

I know what you mean @Bob_Bitchen luckily the credit cards are in my name although the bank account is joint and we both have separate PayPal accounts, so any spends on the cards are for my eyes only. Although I did tell her I went a bit mad and told the misses exactly what I’d bought, but she was cool as my birthday is next week and I got her a new mod and tank :+1:

I think that’s the secret, get ya misses something nice too, I made sure I told her about her mod first then said by the way, you know that 2ml tank limit well I couldn’t resist helping out all these poor shops that are gonna be stuck with stock they can’t sell, plus look at these prices.

Thank you EU, you bunch of complete twats, as because of the chaos and server crashes on the web on the 19th I’m betting I’m not the only one who cashed in on this stupid TPD shit show :grinning:

Hope you get your new mod soon :dash:

2 Likes

Wow. Was reflecting on this 04-2017 Vape Cave thread.

2017:

A lot has changed in over 4 years, BUT, the damned Vape Cave Testing Area is STILL backed up !!!

Today:

3 Likes