How cheap R U?

F
Lol (yeah… It’s getting cold in St Louis area)

3 Likes

this is cool AF!!!

1 Like

Same here , -2°C :snowman_with_snow:
AKA 28.4°F

2 Likes

So Grossed Out right now…so very…very disturbing…lol

8 Likes

I throw pennies around like they are man-hole covers

3 Likes

I use the same toothpick over and over…to push my wicks into place. Really. The same grimy, juice covered toothpick. I own approximately 250 more but this ones not worn out yet and it works fine. Don’t judge me. I can feel you judging me now…lol

8 Likes

I use my belly button lint to wick @Molly_Mcghee Atomizer! When it’s hot out she says it tastes funny!

13 Likes

If you are not familiar with a woman’s scorn you soon will be! I sooo wish I could watch :laughing:

6 Likes

So I’m not the only one that dose that

4 Likes

That is pretty common tough :wink:

1 Like

I re-use my coils 2 to somethimes 3 times.
I leave them in hot boiling water 2 times in a row, let em dry up 1 day and reboil them 2 times.
When i re use them they ofcource never taste like new but with a very high taste liquid (like RED ASTAIRE for example) you wont notice a thing!

5 Likes

You serious?

3 Likes

Hell yes :stuck_out_tongue:
They do become costley when like after 4 days they start loosing flavor…

Yeah they probably will. Any reason not to try the build it yourself options@

I do build myself altough i am having issues with it so i use them only @ home.
Biggest problem is not getting a warm vape from it wich gets me insane so when at work i grab for something that always works and use it there… and since i am working alot i end up vaping the automisers with premade coil & cotton alot more then my own builds.

2 Likes

Im so cheap, I have my first bottle of juice. I wonder if it is still good?

6 Likes

Nice! :+1:
pack of 25 here costs $27 upto $35

1 Like

I found e-juice on clearance at the gas station for $3 a bottle, 24mg strengths
far too high for my taste. then i got to thinking… I will just add it to vg and make it from little 15ml bottle into 120ml. 8x more juice at 3mg strength for $3. aside from mixing that has been my cheap alternative to paying shop prices for my juices…
add a little bit of flavoring to taste (as needed) and good to go. :stuck_out_tongue:
though I only do this when I run out of nicotine and cant place an order.

6 Likes

I did that once years ago, ack.

5 Likes

Someone once told me I could make Lincoln squeal. I don’t know about that… But, it doesn’t cost me anything to vape. I just bum hits off strangers’ mods when I go out.

Just kidding! I only bum e-juice from strangers, which I vape on pillow stuffing in my Ego pen + 510 standard resistance atomizer “kit.”

2 Likes