How to clean?

Yup time to face the music its broken.

3 Likes

Send her over, id be happy to have an even closer look!

1 Like

oh thats what you have , this is a evic vtc dual

2 Likes

omg yes i see that , and i believe you guys are correct im just amazed how thin that contact must be if thats the base its connected to

2 Likes

yep, so u are running single batt.

2 Likes

the mod has two separate battery compartments one with a dual and one for the single ill try the single today , but just bc im curious to see if the ohms read properly , which im assuming it wont lol

1 Like

Yeah, that was my first thought as well. Not seeing any kind of glue residue, etc. Bear in mind, those should only be “keepers” for the magnet assembly though. Nothing to do with battery connections (as far as I can tell from the pics)

2 Likes

Check this out (pic 1):

Looks factory to me!

2 Likes

oh wow nice find

2 Likes

Pic two. :wink:
Same thing!

Welcome to “things you haven’t noticed before!”
:grinning:

3 Likes

ya for sure , the only reason i thought to look at the contacts is because the batt readings and now the ohm thing i need to see if this needs a firmware upgrade and that may solve some issues hopefully ty everyone for allowing me to waste your time lol

2 Likes

so there are actually 2 diff ones u can have? 1 for series and one for par…?

2 Likes

1 is for a single battery and one is for dual battery

2 Likes

Cool beans, a few of us learned sumin! thats why it appears as if it was never there cause it wasnt!

4 Likes

lmao well at least we learned

3 Likes

LMAO. Nooooooo proooooblem!
It’s always interesting trying to diagnose something remotely.

I will add though…
I feel like I’ve been paid back for the “delivery prank”. :rofl: Now go check your mail again damnit!

3 Likes

just glad to see or not see that my eye sight ain’t as bad as i thought it was to see or not to see!

4 Likes

Right?? :laughing:

3 Likes

More pics that i can stare at couple dozen times scratching my head

4 Likes

post it here too : http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/tell-me-i-didnt-just-see-that/70974

2 Likes