How to dilute pure nicotine

Oh after I repeated that " for sure it’s pure" they scribbled with the felt pen stating pure on it. So I do not think they know. They just know how much to ad.
All I wanted was 3 ml so they put .75 makes 3 ml for a 30 ml bottle? So my guess is just to bring it back as they must have thought I was a dealer in making this stuff. They should never hand a plastic bottle and give it like they did. They could be in big trouble if I reported it or if I just simply added what I felt as if it was nothing more than candy. They cannot legally sell nicotine in that fashion without being shut down or reprimanded, worse yet cause a death. I would not have even used gloves by the way they just handed it to me like it’s a bottle of vape juice.

1 Like

Well I’m much more confident now thanks to all of you. I’m glad I came across and found this forum. You have all been very helpful and I even have a place to order from from now on. It’s too bad about the Nicvape company because they would have been awesome beginning with the biginners kit.

2 Likes

The person who referred me to dashvape can get reward points for referring me to dashvape and reward points for every dollar I spent. I spent 140 dollars. If that person wants the reward points you can collect them from dashvape. It’s on the website throughout my ordering.

Ronda

3 Likes

if iadd 10ml pure nic 99.9% to 100ml pg

If you are asking me a question about what to do with nicotine, I can’t really help you out right now.
I have been very ill and my brain is not really functioning properly. I don’t think it’s wise under the circumstances to give advice about things that could be lethal.
You will have to rely on someone else. Sorry about that.

@Ashraf_hassouneh
Please try not to post the same question in multiple threads…