How to get a strong vanilla, steeping time frame?

I’m just wondering if anyone Can help with getting a really strong vinilla flavour. They all seem so weak, they haven’t been steeping long but I can’t even taste any of them😞. Flavour percentage is up at 20% lol. I know they need to steep longer but just wondering what the time frame is. I’m been so impietient sorry

I haven’t had any issues getting a strong vanilla flavor from any of my recipes. Could you post the percentages of flavors you are using so we can see if it might be getting overpowered by another flavor? Also, what vanilla flavor are you using?

1 Like

Medicine flower vanilla is amazing

3 Likes

Test 1,French vinilla on its own 20%

test 2,French vinilla 10%with vinillia custard 10%

Test 3 vinilla bean ice cream 12% and vinilla swirl 8%

So far I’m only mixing with other villa flavours to try see how they turn out. They do need to steep longer think this is only day 5 or 4. Just wanted to try them out to see how they are doing.
I’m probably just been really impatient sorry but posted in case anyone has made one they like or that is really strong

Will have a look online for thi one, so far all mine are Capella, flavour west and flavour apprentice

Rawfoodworld

Thanx, I’ll be ordering this tomorrow lol

Those all tfa? They have very few good single flavor mixes? Cap vanilla custard is very vanilly. Damommas vanilla custard is excellent and only 6% custard. 3 hour bath will cut steep time considerably

I second Vanilla (MF), fantastic vanilla. Madagascar Vanilla (FA) is excellent as well. Here is nice Vanilla recipe:

Vicious Vanilla (Botboy141)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.5
Catalan Cream (FA) 1.5
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 0.25
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3.5
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.25
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 11.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

You could sub the Madagascar Vanilla for Vanilla (MF) @ .5-1% or use Vanilla (MF) as an addition to this recipe at the same percentage.

1 Like

My vote is for INW’s Shisha Vanilla, it is more of a creamy pudding vanilla, than it is a straight vanilla flavor

MF is great too, I have just been having issues with my MFs of late

2 Likes

Tfa?

I will try all of these, if I only had to vape one thing this would be it lol. Thank you for the input so far, you guys have been really helpful so far. Great website and bunch of people

TFA or TPA = The Flavor Apprentice or The Perfumer’s Apprentice

https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/brands/medicine-flower/flavor-extracts

use coupon code GEB10 for 10% off and its always free shipping

Some are cap and fw, sorry I’ve not replied for so long, teething baby, so can’t get online much lately. So far I can’t find medicain flower in the uk but I haven’t had much time to look. I got the other ones though so waiting for those to arrive. I did add charmel to my other mixes and it has helped add a stronger flavour.

Thank you for the suggestions. Now I have a vape that’s even better then my fave brand so I’m super happy now lol. Just made 6 more 30ml bottles

1 Like