How to mute flavor on an existing juice

Hey there. Im pretty new to vaping and extremely new to DIY stuff. I’m hoping you guys can help me out. I bought some blueberry jam monster to use while my DIY juices are steeping. The flavor is really good but I found that the butter flavor is a little to strong for me. I was wondering if anybody knew how to mellow out the butter flavor a little bit. I appreciate the help!!!

Do you have VG/PG for your DIYing you could aways dilute the juice by, well I’t start with 3% plain VG

1 Like

I use VG. I’ll try to dilute a small amount of it and see what happens. Thanks!

1 Like

You could try adding vg and a little blueberry

2 Likes

Why Blueberry?

1 Like

The OP said he bought blueberry jam monster but the butter in it is too strong wants to decrease the butter. Best I can tell is to decrease it w/ some vg and increase the Blueberry note too so you don’t lose it when diluting the juice altogether.

3 Likes

I appreciate the responses. I’ll try diluting and adding in some of the tfa blueberry I have and see if it helps.

3 Likes

@Maureeenie, This

2 Likes

OK, I did it again.

It’s all good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to the resource page and scroll down to tools. I’m real new to diy too, the first thing I figured out was don’t think of changing a % from say 4% to 3% as lowering it a measly 1% because you’d actually be lowering that particular flavor by 25%.