HR 1136 - FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2017 (CASAA)

@Lostmarbles
Them bastards come round every 2 years looking for another HUGE wad of tax money for this and that but the street in front of my house hasn’t seen a seal coating since it was laid down 60 plus years ago.
My city now has the highest sales tax in the state and ya gotta love the 2 bucks a pack SIN tax that took effect State wide the 1st of Apr. Damn I’m glad I kicked them fuckers when I did. Why do I stay in California ? Ohh ya the 300 sunny days a year still might have something to do with it but the sheep keep voting for every snot nosed piece of crap tax load any fool dreams up.
I’ll put my soap box away for now.

2 Likes

While I don’t want to fuel the fire, I am real sick of the nanny guberment.

3 Likes

I hear ya brother, loud and clear. I heard that the CARB initiative designed to reduce greenhouse gases will increase taxes on dairy products because of cows. Apparently, cows generate a great deal of methane gas that is released into our air when they fart, therefore any milk product prices MUST be increased to save our precious earth. Although this sounds like a joke, it is not. This state receives a boat-load of money from the tobacco industry and the politicians are all in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. That is why you can still choose to smoke even though it is slow suicide for the smoker (and a major health hazard to those that just happen to breath it in through second-hand smoke). but vaping MUST be banned because it cuts into the money that they get for doing nothing but allowing it to happen. The more I learn about politics, the more insane I become.

EDIT: The “MUST” comments are sarcasm. Just reread and it looks like I was being pro-MUST.

Have at it. Just don’t expect much in response. They generally ignore us once they realize we’re awake.

http://michaelsahota.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/redblue_pill.jpg

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hopefully, it scares the shit out of them… they’re thinking (if they are capable of doing so)… “What? Holy Crap! Mommy… nobody told me I was going to have to listen and respond to my constituents!”…(2 seconds later)… “Oh, look…squirrel!”.

1 Like

If only… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

They aren’t scared unless they are looking at a future behind bars. If they lose their office they become consultants or move on to another office. As long as they maintain financial backing, they can come back into power easily. Personally, I think we need to put party alliance aside and report all factual data on every single one of them - good or bad. The more you know (based on facts and not opinions), the better the choice (hopefully).

1 Like