Hurricane Vapor selling their recipes

I’m 100% about letting them make up some duckets before going under. They were a great company with some solid recipes and deserve at least that! That being said, I am more than happy to send a contribution to anyone willing to share the recipes… Love this community and want to see us all thrive regardless of the fda chumps lol

1 Like

Ive been dying to make there twilight cavendish… I will chip in some pp for the recipes. G-fog, did you get the excel file yet?

I just got my file, I forgot I didnt have microsoft office installed to open it up so I am downloading that now.

great thought and i agree , the buyers could always give the recipes to those people who really want a certain one ive never tried this companiea juice but if philip rocke said 100 bucks for all my recipes i wouldnt blink an eye his 100 grand alone would be worth it

got my copy, wow some of these % look very high!!! I created 2 of these recipes on this site if anyone is interested.

I got it too, you can choose how many ml of flavor base to make but what percentage is the flavoring? (how much pg/vg to add)

If it is an Excel spread sheet you can look up the formula which calculates the value of a particular field. so for example, if cell D8 gives you ml for flavour1 you can highlight this cell and look up which formula was used to get to this value. I don’t have Excel installed on this computer and my Excel adventures are quite a few years old but I’m sure you can extract the percentage from the spread sheet.

also if you try to make a small flavor base batch…some of the accent flavors show up as 0ml. so it doesnt show amounts to add under 1ml

Got most the flavors for twillight cavendish… have close substitutes for the ones I dont though so making a sample tonight. woohoo!

Would it be safe to assume flavor base percentage at 20%?

what I dont understand is how some of these can actually taste good using such high % Flavors some recipes are almost 70% Flavoring alone!

I can’t really comment on this, my Excel knowledge is just not good enough anymore. I would just wait a few days, I’m sure other people who have bought the file will have the same problem and somebody may figure out a way to get to the percentages.
In the meantime just look at the spread sheet. When you highlight a cell it should display the formula behind it. Maybe you can crack it yourself.

Roy291…
Im using linux and libre to view the file. I see no percentage values for any of the juices flavor base %

If you right-click on the cell, is there an option to display the formula?

ETA
It must be a cell which has a variable value in it, e.g. an output cell for ml

cut,copy,paste,insert,delete,format cell

the 3rd column parts is the percent so 6 parts is 6% this is not laid out well at all.
these recipes are based on mixing 100 ml so be sure and do the math or do what i did on a few of the recipes and create them here.

example I converted this:
http://tjek.nu/r/84Yr

believe it or not this recipe has some of the fewest flavors and still over 25%

I’ve got open office, the formula should appear above the grid of cells in the input line

Hi guys.
Here’s a link to the sheet courtesy of someone on reddit

It looks to me like all the recipes are to make the flavour concentrate for the mix as they all total whatever ml you specify at top of sheet. So you would combine all your concentrates in the given quantities then this is your concentrate to use. Maybe try 15-20% of this to your vg pg nic blend

1 Like

I thought that would happen sooner or later but i didn’t expect it so quick. I guess that’s it for the guys, nobody will spend 100 bucks for it anymore.
Hee hee or some script kiddie wants to test his macro virus

What Idont understand is why they don’t give percentage

I still haven’t received my file, and already some clever person has chucked it up on the net.
Thanks mate I’ve just wasted $100.

Did you honestly think it wouldn’t be shared??