Hurricane Vapor selling their recipes

The problem is that he purchased it last night for $100.00 and people are getting it free before he even received the file.

Ok. Well it’s kind of messed up anyways because it doesn’t give percent

Kinda knew it was gonna happen. Not sure about the “parts” section though. Example: “Twilight Cavendish” says 120? Something is amiss lol

these i assume are concentrates and the 3rd column (Parts) is the flavor % so for example set it to 30 ml then mix the flavors at that ratio and use 15-20% in your pg/vg/nic

1 Like

I suppose it’s like people who hack, they do it to show how great they are, and no consideration for the businesses that have invested large sums of money. Self aggrandisement at it’s worst.
@Run_donkey you are right mate, it was only a matter of time, I think my view on right and wrong is too simplistic, naive and optimistic.

if that’s the case than some recipes have over 50% total flavor?? I highly doubt that

some have close to 70% which is weird and this has to be a concentrate. but the parts do not add up properly because if this is 70% flavor then what fills in the 30%? this was poorly done.

also if this were a concentrate they should give a % to mix with your PG/VG

Judging by what I am reading, I have to ask the question as to whether this is genuine or an elaborate scam?
It’s also interesting that their website is no longer operating.

Ok so, these “ml” and “parts” are to make the flavorings lol. In other words if you want to make a specific juice, you must first mix all the flavorings at these “ml” percentages into one flavoring, then add that to the pg/vg to make the juice. Only they dont say what percentage to mix the flavoring into the pg/vg … At least thats what I am taking from it so far… Also, as someone already stated, some “ml” amounts drop to 0 if you’re not making enough flavoring. So I am guessing you would have to get the ratio to make around a gallon or so of flavoring, then do the math to figure the more accurate measurements for smaller batches etc lol

So for the mango paradise-
Mango 5
Orange Cream 5
Pineapple 5
Sweetener 4

Parts would just be % right, because the next column says ML to add, 5ml to a 30ml yowza, that doesn’t sound right haha just clarifying!

That would be the parts just to make the flavoring (as one flavoring all together), then you would add that to your pg/vg to make the juice. Only there is no info on what percentage of flavoring to add to the pg/vg lol

At least thats what I am guessing…

mango paradise
Mango 5
Orange Cream 5
Pineapple 5
Sweetener 4

i guess we would have to pick a % and convert it. like 4 and 5% of x total flavor % base.
hmm, this calculator is one of those, I made it so i’ll be the only one who knows how it works haha
i love excel lmao

1 Like

@roy291 cracked it in post 35. The C column is the percentage. He added one of the recipes into the elr database and when you click on the little spanner icon and select “make flavor base” and 100ml then the values of column E are roughly the same. Not quite accurate though, maybe I’m just seeing things… It’s late.

yes but some of these still have to be concentrates at close to 70% flavoring, I do realize that a lot of ejuice companies use a lot of sweetener though so this seems normal.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen this before. There was a clone recipe with 10% of a single flavor and 15%sweetener and people in the comments all agreed that it was spot on. I am trying to clone a recipe at the moment and i really think i should try the recipe which comes closest so far and add a ton of sweetener to a test batch. This list of recipes just supports that theory.
And it’s almost a bit disappointing that they are only using 2 suppliers, and 90% TPA.

I never heard of this company. Are their mixes good? Would be interesting to hear from people who actually tried them.

I’m assuming 30 parts per 10ml would be 3ml of flavour.

70 parts per 10ml would be 7ml flavour

Mango 26 ml
Orange Cream 26 ml
Pineapple 26 ml
Sweetener 21 ml

Makes 99 ml of flavor concentrate is how I’m understanding it

1 Like

Column C is the percentage. Column E gives you ml for a flavor base. The ml in Column E always add up to the number you enter on top of the spread sheet. Preset is 100 so all values in Column E should add up to 100 in each recipe.

ETA
It would have been easier to call column C percentage and forget about column E. If you want to make a flavour base you can use the ELR calculator.

It’s for making flavor bases for sure. The formula is parts/total parts * ml. So if you want to figure out the percent to use, just do parts/total parts. You can use ELR to make a flavor base by setting your desired strength to 0, your nic base to 0, and your desired PG to 100% (they use all PG flavors). You can do “make a flavor base” but that only works with already made recipes afaik.

For using the flavor bases, go with something like 10-20%. If you want to figure out how much the percent would be in a mix, just multiply the percent you get from parts/total parts by however much you figure you’ll mix the base at…0.1 or 0.15 or 0.2, etc.

Ex. For the first one (approx.)
Apricot Horchata Base
Apricot - 6/13 = 46.15%
Sweetener - 5/13 = 38.46%
Horchata - 1/13 = 7.69% (Edit cuz I can’t math…)
Vanilla Bean - 1/13 = 7.69%

In recipe at 10%
Apricot ~ 4.6%
Sweetener ~ 3.8%
Horchata ~ 0.769%
Vanilla Bean ~ 0.769%

Someone feel free to correct my math if I’ve messed this up. :wink: (Thanks @Bad_Influence)

(ED: I wasn’t going to download the spreadsheet cuz I think it’s pretty crappy to post it online even though I figured it’d happen eventually…this is the internet after all…but I wanted to see if I could help.)

5 Likes