I accidentally created Banana Slice/Cake!

Trying to make just a nice Banana Creamy Dessert with some bite/texture/substance behind it…
Ended up with what I believe is my first version of a Banana Cake/Slice :laughing: I am totally amazed at the somewhat accidental result !! :disappointed_relieved:

[Banana Slice (served with Cream) v1.1](http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2018878/Banana Slice %28served with Cream%29 v1.1)

Would love some feedback on this recipe idea I’ve created as I did have another version using Biscuit (INW) instead of the Sugar Cookie (CAP) but it wasn’t as sweet or yummy I felt. Suggestions anyone?

5 Likes

Just adding the short url for ya!

I’m in love with BC so I’ll try and make comments on the recipe page!

4 Likes

Thanks Kumari…
How do you add the short url so it appears as you have posted? I’ve always wanted to post recipe links like that but don’t know how…

3 Likes

The short url is listed the very bottom of every recipe page. Just add the url (or any url from what the forum tutorial showed me) on a line all by itself and it’ll auto-populate the preview box. Like so:

2 Likes

Awesome stuff, I finally found it.
Thanks Kumari :wink:

3 Likes

Looks interesting. I’ll give it a try after the holidays.

2 Likes

I like your flavor profile. If you’re not happy with your final mix I’d be more than happy to offer some subs.

2 Likes

I’d love you to do some subs if you have time.
That way as not many people use nicvape, if you sub those flavors (and others if you like) then more people will be able to make the recipe…

1 Like

Is another of my favorites that I’ve made if anyone try’s it please comment on it.

2 Likes