I am so $#%$! stupid!

In my wild and crazy hippie days, I used to walk barefoot everywhere. One particularly hot day(Chico, CA sees a lot of 100+days in the summer) I was walking across the main drag downtown, and stepped straight on the old train rails that used to run through downtown Chico. Blistered both feet, with big juicy sacs of OUCH about the size of a silver dollar. Needless to say, I got a pair of sandals next week!

9 Likes

I did same thing god that sux

3 Likes

Ailith. You now have the drippers brand…LOL welcome to the club…

5 Likes

I was a welder in the Navy I can’t even count how many times I like a fucking idiot picked up what I just welded with my bare hands or reached across freshly and very hot metal I have a lot of scars from it sometimes we get preoccupied and just do stupid shit with out thinking I guess

7 Likes

Though there was this time when my mod unlocked itself in my pocket and somehow ended up on 230w with .4’ish ohm coil and I vaped without even checking anything. It melted the wire and sent flames to the back of my throat. That did suck for about a week.

3 Likes

There’s a whole thread of fun reads about stupid things we’ve all done :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Sooo many times…usually while watching TV :persevere:

3 Likes

Well, it’s been about 6 months and I haven’t repeated the experience, so there is that.

5 Likes

Learn from your computer next time instead of your lips.
Haha, you thought I was going to say mistakes, imagine me with my pd, they moved my wife and after going out to take a break it took me 2 hours to find my wife’s hospital room. Each time I come in its a whole new hospital.

2 Likes

So many stupid things I’ve done, amazingly I have yet to kiss the coils.

4 Likes

I’ve kissed the coil in my Goon RDA twice… In one sitting! :laughing:

6 Likes

u’re not the only 1… it hurts… but I was at 25W… still hurts the thought of it…

2 Likes

I dry-burned a coil then went and tried to adjust it “just a tad” with my finger. The worst part is it was still slightly glowing and my brain couldn’t process “glow=heat”. Stupid brain…

5 Likes

Hot.

Hotter

Now it’s getting there.
:sunglasses:
ROFL been there done that. Have the shirt.

8 Likes

Try that with mesh…:rofl:

1 Like

Don’t know what it feels like till you try it…:rofl:

An oldie but still funny

3 Likes

Judging by his top lip he does that a lot :rofl:

You are not alone

That second image is just magnificent!

3 Likes