I burnt my lip

I had the Engine and made a swap with another ELR member. One time I was getting some terrible spit back after refilling. So I hit it a few times and was getting spit back. I made the mistake of blowing hard into the mouth piece. Don’t ever do that on a top airflow only atty. Lava hot juice came out of all 3 air holes and burnt my lips, chin, tip of my nose and some how my left testicle

11 Likes

I just sprayed my drink over the computer screen.
Damn Thanks.

6 Likes

Just curious on what your left testicle did up in your face? :laughing:

4 Likes

It was a very hot day and he was doing hand stands naked while vaping - i thought everyone had done that at one stage or another

5 Likes

Now I see what @R113 was talking about[quote=“R113, post:11, topic:137568, full:true”]
dont feel bad, @TheTinMan1 did the same thing and now he talks funny.
[/quote]

7 Likes

Engine Nano is my all day tank. I get the same thing if I fill it to much. Both the regular and the Nano are very similar. If it happens I put some rolled paper towel down the mouth piece and soak up some of the juice. Take it out and pulse it a few times without vaping. I may have to put paper towel down it once more but good after that.

3 Likes

Lipgate Part Deux:

Bur ith sthlighly numba…

I guess the biggest lesson @TheTinMan1 is to always suck and never blow.

I’ve been using the tank for 24 hours now without any issues. It was definitely due to only putting in a single coil. Absolutely loving the clouds, just trying to get used to the slightly different taste.

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I’ve burnt the hell out of my lip and tongue more than once.

3 Likes

damit, you could warn a brother! I was drinking coffee when I read this and it came out my nose!

3 Likes

Lmao! It was a brutal burn brother.

3 Likes

Talk about low hanging fruit…

5 Likes

So is the mental image I’ve got…

Scarred. For. life.

3 Likes

The cure for low hanging fruit

7 Likes

Do they do them in ‘not had it for a while*’ size?

*XXXXXL

Asking for a friend

4 Likes

Well don’t feel bad went to drip and got distracted didn’t put the cap on and right to my mouth it went! lol lucky I didn’t keep pressing fire button lol!

1 Like

That plus boiling water

Yes and it gave you a permanent lisp.

2 Likes

No, you gave me the lisp…

2 Likes

You sure that was e-liquid dude?

5 Likes

Probably you have opened spirals in the coils… Sometimes they spit the juice up until they burn enough…

Another thing is less wick or wrongly placed wick on this tank… You have flooded the coil and spits the extra juice around it

You’re working on wrong Watts… So the coil can’t really vaporize the juice so it spits it up in drops

1 Like