I hate menthol.... Well maybe i can be won over..lol

So long story short
I cant stand methol, except today i was making a recipe for my gf who loves menthol and just playin around and when i sampled i was blown away instantly
I had to post this right away before it slipped my mind its super tasty and SNV certified 100%

2 Likes

I am in the same boat, hating menthol, but one flavor i have been surprised about is Cool Mint CAP, which have a very pleasing and fresh mint taste to it.

3 Likes

Ya its weird to find out that somthing you find so distastful can still be sooo good in the right recipe

1 Like

In small amounts it can make fruits pop. Add Kool Effects or Koolada to give it a chilling effect too. Wonderful feeling. Blackberry has to be my favorite with menthol.

3 Likes

Whos blackberry is the winner ? I have avoided due to so many mixed reviews but have wanted to add it to the line up

2 Likes

Capella Cool Mint is a lot easier on the cols than menthol… and sweeter.

2 Likes

Blackberry is good if you don’t use too much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love FW Blackberry reg and FW Natural Blackberry.

1 Like

Awesome im a fw fan so its comfortable knowing that i already like most of their gear
Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a no menthol kinda person, too, but I do like FW Spearmint and Flavorah’s Creme de Menthe. A creamy mint flavor is nice sometimes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I use to smoke menthol stinkies, so naturally when I started vaping I assumed that a mentholish juice would be in order… WRONG . I hated any type of menthol juice whether stand alone or in a recipe.
**Except there was one menthol flavor that I actually did like. It was Wintergreen. I use to get it from a guy (company) out of Texas. He/his company/store was called Vapin’ Viper, unfortunately he went out of business and I haven’t bought any since. I know it’s out there, I think TFA has it, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

I use menthol on hot summer days to get a nice cool vape. I also use it clear my sinuses when I get a cold. A good strong menthol liquid is @Pugs1970 Cobweb Cleaner. I always have it on hand. The black ice I have made is also divine. Great on hot days.

2 Likes

I feel your pain… I call it a coil killer flavor.

Its hard to get the taste out if you end up not liking it

I will never get why ppl like menthol … Ive made alot menthol mixes …

I havent tried cactus but prolly helps… I did one with menthol clove honeysuckle kiwi dragonfruit. She says they are all good but she is more picky about the type of menthol … Theres cool … Icey ones… Sweet … Mixes of all three. one and another…
Itll change the whole.flavor of the juice . but personally cant do it … I can never be won unless its not menthol lol…

But having her has helped me be alittle more understanding about it without gagging from menthol overload.

1 Like

@Skullblade789
Is there a recipe for your Black Ice on site? Or is it a “special reserve” type thing?
I can’t find @Pugs1970 cobweb cleaner either

2 Likes

Thanks Anne. I swear I looked for it and couldn’t find it. :kissing_heart:
Shouldn’t you be in bed asleep?

1 Like

You’re welcome! Wicked ass searching skillzzz :grin:

Yes, I most definitely should

1 Like

Take 25, hope this helps.

1 Like