I have a new company for the gang

What’s crack-a-lackin my peeps!!

So if being a chef and working 80+ hours a week, working for an ejuice company and testing/reviewing products for various flavor companies on my already over flowing plate wasn’t enough, I have been asked to take on another…

PURILUM

I haven’t heard of these guys until they sent me a very generous package this morning and I have yet to mix with them.

They claim that all of their flavorings go through rigid testing standards to ensure purity of raw materials and a finished product.

They are a USA company based in Greenville, NC (@Kinnikinnick?)

The flavors that I have been given, are as follows…

Dragonfruit - For those who know me, know how excited I was to find this one! It was the very first flavor out of the box too, so I was already very hopeful :wink:

Guava

Kiwi

Pomelo - This is the first of it’s kind that I know of and interested to give it a try!

Apple Pie

Cheesecake

Cheesecake w/ graham cracker crust

Lemon Meringue Pie

Yellow Cake

Mango

Cantaloupe

Blood Orange

Passion Fruit

Raspberry

Pomegranate

Vanilla Cupcake

Sugar Cookie

Strawberry Yogurt

Caramel

Strawberry Shortcake

Mints/Menthols

Menthol Blast

Arctic Mint

Menthol

Peppermint

Spearmint

Tobaccos

Tobacco

Sweet Tobacco

Tobacco Bourbon

Tobacco Original

Red Type Tobacco

So as you can see, I have my work cut out for me :slight_smile:

I will log these into our resource page under (Purilum) for those of you who are interested in my tasting notes. I will also do a more thorough review soon.

For what it’s worth, my smell tests were great! The dragon fruit smells on point and I am glad I may actually have a company worth mixing for! (The last 2 left nothing to be desired)

If anyone has any questions, I will do my best to answer them! I thought I would share my new project with you guys, since no one here has used or even talked about these guys.

May the Ohms be with you :wink:

DV

23 Likes

If you talk to anyone at that company, let them know there are others here who would
be happy to help test and review their product! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yah @DarthVapor, tell them there’s a crazy tobacco lady in Amsterdam who would love to try out their tobacco’s for them. :grinning:

5 Likes

You know I was thinking about you and @Kinnikinnick on these baccos actually. Seeing as how I am not a tobacco guy, I wouldn’t feel that I wouldn’t be doing them justice. I’m not sure how or if I can get these to you but if you’re interested…

6 Likes

It’ll probably kill you on shipping fees my friend, but I like the gesture so a big thanks anyway :grinning:

3 Likes

I wanted to learn more about their flavoring so I checked out the website.I can see why no one has ever mentioned this flavor company before .It looks to me like they are more of a bottling company that mixes e-juice for customers and fills bottles or cartomizers ?
I can’t even find a list of flavors they have much less any details about how they are made.

4 Likes

Sorry about that. I kinda realized after posting this thread, that they do not have their flavor list posted(yet?)

Seeing as this is a branch off on a project I am working on, it may be pre-market. I will find out some more info from my partners and get back to ya.

I think they have 2 projects over there. 1 being the flavor end, for which they have numerous mixologists and 2 being this bottling company? This is almost like Brendan’s operation at Flavorah. He “makes” flavorings, as well as, running a co-packer op.

Then again I could be completely off base…

4 Likes

Hopefully they are going to start marketing flavors as well and just wanted your professional input before releasing.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you think of these meaning they are an in-state company for me.

3 Likes

I will hopefully get some time this week to experiment but so far, every one I have smelled, smelled great!! No perfume/chemical smell or anything. IF I had to guess on a potency range from smell alone, I would guess 2-5%.

We shall see

4 Likes

@DarthVapor
Looking forward to the reviews.
Now can they do a cactus? Lol

2 Likes

Nice variety of flavors they sent to ya… congrats.

2 Likes

Ditto to dat!

2 Likes

Naturally, I have to ask,…do they have a citrus punch/mt dew/ecto cooler. I’ve never even heard of this company, but i’d be happy to buy for a new uprising.

2 Likes

Dude, you Rock…Looking forward to seeing what you get goin on with these…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to have a family member on the “inside”. Looking forward to your findings. Hope you make up something spectacular.

2 Likes

It would be great if they would be willing to work with more ELR members with some more samples, since, as you mentioned with the tobaccos, there are quite a few folks here who have a certain niche in their type of flavor they have become very familiarized with. (custards, bakery, fruits, beverages, etc…)
Or, a rep from the company to become active on here with more info and updates even, also. Think you could try to get some contact info out for us and them? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hate to even bring this up as we including are always looking for new or even better flavor offerings to mix with. This being said I have made a personal decision not to business with any North Carolina companies til they straighten out the LGBT LAWS as many other companies has done as well. Hope this gets cleared up soon so I too may partake in the new tastiness offerings

2 Likes

You know I had to contact them about their white labeling prices even though I’ve given that idea up… mostly.

1 Like

Traditionally, we have kept politics off of this forum. I really appreciate that.

9 Likes