I have some flavorings I don't use, will you?

Most are full, there are a few at half or so. I’m not going to list them all separately. I tried to take a picture of each row so they could be seen. Please see the pictures, much more here than listed. Might have to cover shipping depending on how many packages there will be.

These are some from a list I had sent another member that I know are in there.

Purilum:

Boysenberry-tester in production, star on label
Bavarian Cream-tester, in production, star on label
Cream Dream
Golden Eye
Yellow Cake-tester, in production, star on label

Real Flavors Super Concentrates 1oz

Cream
Marshmallow

Chef’s Flavours Doughnut King

Then I’m part of the Purilum tasting group, and I have about 25-35ish various flavors that didn’t make the cut. Most are good flavors, but others were better. Some I didn’t care for. So these won’t be available on the web in future…but I hate to throw them away if anyone is in need or wants to play with them. Just know that since most didn’t make the cut, no leaving negative feedback on them on the website or any forums as that wouldn’t be fair to the company. Some are,

Blueberry
Cantaloupe
White Tea
Birthday Cake
Yellow Cake
Vanilla Custard
Blueberry Candy
Menthol Citrus
Golden Eye
Bysenberry
Cotton Candy
Cream Dream
Menthol Blast
Red Type Tobacco
VBIC
Lemonade
Strawberry
Juicy Lemon
Tobacco Original
Kiwi
Sweet Strawberry
Tobacco
French Vanilla
Another Blueberry
Chocolate Powder
Another Sweet Strawberry
Sugar Cookie
Another Strawberry

17 Likes

If no one else replies, I would certainly try and use them…and can cover shipping if needed…

1 Like

I’d like to try some of them! Vanallas bluberry, boysenberry, lemonade, creams, strawberry, sugar cookie :grin:

1 Like

I could definitely use your Real Flavors. Message me your paypal email addy and I’ll send you some shipping money along with my address.

1 Like

Blueberry Candy, Blueberry, Juicy Peach and Lemonade. I can cover shipping.

1 Like

Waves hand. Late to the party but I’ll take what’s left if any. Can cover shipping to Southern California from North American

1 Like

I’d try out Bavarian Cream, Golden Eye, Cantaloupe, Vanilla Custard, Peach, Tangerine, VBIC, French Vanilla, Kiwi, and one of the strawberries. I also see you have FA Custard, Joy and CAP Juicy Strawberry, NY Cheesecake and TFA Strawberry Ripe, Graham Cracker Clear too. Is that INW Cactus I see as well? Let me know, I can cover shipping.

1 Like

I really should give a bunch of my stuff I don’t use away too…

4 Likes

if these RFSC pan out ill be getting rid of a bunch as well a couple months ago i got rid of 37 flaves i just didnt use anymore

2 Likes

All I want is that counter top. I’ll take that but only if you bring it here and install it! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’ll take anything the previous posters don’t want. I’m flavor poor since I just started mixing and would of course cover shipping.

1 Like

It’s my table, no installation necessary :wink:

WOW is all I can say. I was not expecting that response. I would have to say they are all gone at this point, sorry to everyone else.

I’ll have to figure out how to divide them up. I didn’t think to specify, but I am assuming you all are in US?

Fairest way I can do it is first come first gets? Please also realize I received PM’s and will be going by responses based on times of response. I’m sorry, not sure how else to do it :frowning:

Going to be a few hours before I can get back to everyone!

3 Likes

I’ll have to figure out how to divide them up. I didn’t think to specify, but I am assuming you all are in US?

Yup, I’m in the US.

Fairest way I can do it is first come first gets? Please also realize I received PM’s and will be going by responses based on times of response. I’m sorry, not sure how else to do it

Fair enough for me. I won’t be upset if I don’t get any, but I do appreciate the opportunity. Thank you!

1 Like

Ok, if you all cover your shipping I have:

@Shelley_12 down for:

Purilum:
lemonade
sugar cookie
blueberry
boysenberry

Cap Sweet Strawberry
TFA French Vanilla Creme

@Alisa for the Real Flavors Cream and Marshmallow SC and Cookie Dough VG

@mrneph2 for

Purilum:
Blueberry Candy
Blueberry

CAP Juicy Peach
Lemonade was spoken for.

@Bob_Bitchen was next and wants the rest, which at 52 flavors left isn’t fair.

then there was

@kungfoogorilla
@Saxon2
@Bikerdude

So please maybe you 4 can get together and come to agreement on which flavor goes to who that would be great. That way you all get a little.

EDIT: the TFA Caramel original has approximately 2oz left, so I can rebottle so the last 4 can each have between 10-15ml each if you all want some.

4 Likes

OH, those that are getting flavors please PM your addresses. I will respond back with my email and you can paypal me $3 each for shipping if that seems fair to everyone? If it costs less I will refund the difference?

And I won’t be able to get to the Post Office until next Monday or Tuesday, so please have patience with me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Saxon2 @Bikerdude @Bob_Bitchen

How about we list the flavors we’re interested in. We can divvy up the flavors that end up on another’s list some way. I’m not going to be too picky how we do that.

Bavarian Cream
Golden Eye
Cantaloupe
Vanilla Custard
Peach
Hazelnut
Tangerine
VBIC
French Vanilla
Kiwi
Sweet Cream
FA Custard
CAP NY Cheesecake
CAP Juicy Lemon
CAP Marshmallow
TFA Strawberry Ripe
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
TFA Bavarian Cream
INW Cactus

Who makes the Marshmallow that has the red cap? I see there is a RF Marshmallow, but it looks like there is another one as well. I just can’t read the label. Thanks again for the offer!

1 Like

However you want to divvy things up is fine with me as beggars can’t be choosers.
My flavor list is public so feel free to look it over before selecting what to send. Not big on Tropical Fruits, Tobaccos or Alcohol drink flavors but the rest of the field is wide open.
Like most newbees I’m to new to even have much of a clue what I need to order worst.
We piecemeal flavors for this recipe and that idea and fill in the missing bits as we can. I look over the latest flavors to arrive today and wonder what I had in mind when I selected this bunch. Usually I think ahhh the missing bits for this one and that but this order was so long getting here I have no clue what it’s for.

2 Likes

The Marshmallow is CAP, and I’ve actually got a full 10 ml and the other has about 1/2 I think? The RF was claimed by Alisa.

1 Like

@kungfoogorilla @Bikerdude @Bob_Bitchen @MysticRose
That’s ok, you all can go ahead and divide them up between you. I don’t really need any more flavors. :grinning:

3 Likes