I have some flavorings I don't use, will you?

Me too. I think I’ll round up the ones I don’t use and post them sometime next week. Stay tuned! :wink:

3 Likes

I should have just shelled out for the super sized flavor pack from my buddies at OOO. $699.00
LMAO

Most of mine are open and tested though…would you still want them?

2 Likes

I’d assumed most have been opened and at least tested. I’ve gotten several before from another member, Some half used and others full up near as I can tell. Some like the Absinthe I know why it was passed on as it’s a total black licorice overload to me. I can’t use it either and I’ll gladly fire it off to somebody who likes the flavor. Others like the half empty Juicy Peach I’ve used and enjoy and the rest are steeping but seem fine so I don’t have any issues with partials or non sealed bottles.
The rest of you guys and gals can answer for yourselves.

2 Likes

Most of what I do is fruit ,beverage, and bakery type mixes, I have an aversion to custardy stuff (for some reason it reminds me of the smell of puke) and I like chocolate and peanut butter. After studying the pics I’d choose:
15 ml of the TFA Caramel original
TFA Jamaican Rum
Cap juicy lemon
FW pineapple
FW hard candy
TFA pie crust
Purilum Tobacco
Purilum Tangerine
FA Joy
Purilum Red Tobacco
Purilum Menthol Blast
Purilum Menthol Citrus

I know @kungfoogorilla lists a couple I do but I’m sure we can figure it out

1 Like

@Bikerdude CAP Juicy Lemon and Purilium Tangerine are the only two on both of our lists. But you have 12 flavors on your list and I have 19, so they’re yours. @Bob_Bitchen can have what remains of the 52, since he isn’t picky and @Saxon2 dropped out. How does that sound?

2 Likes

Yup. I would still happily take them.

@kungfoogorilla, @Bikerdude
Works for me. Between both your lists only Hazelnut, Lemon and Tangerine are of interest and I haven’t spent my Real Flavor budget for this month yet so it’s all good for you two to take your lists. I’ve got Hazelnut in my RF Cart already and Tangerine in my OOO Cart.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for working it out…makes it much easier for me. Thank you for all acting like adults and the fine members of our ELR family :slight_smile:

I will divide them up as requested. If you haven’t already sent me mailing addresses please do so, and I will shoot you my email to send the $3 shipping through paypal sometime before next Monday. No rush as they won’t go out until then :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok, , I divvied them up per the lists with the leftover going to BOB. I’m going to list what is left for Bob, so he can reject any he won’t use. Was he the one that said no tobaccos or custards?

Purilum:

VBIC
cotton candy
2 different Strawberry
Cream Dream
BDay Cake
Chocolate Powder
2 different Sweet strawberries
blueberry
honeydew
condensed milk
tobacco
Tobacco original
yellow cake
white tea
juicy lemon

TFA:

double chocolate clear
dragonfruiy
meringue
vanilla custard
frosted donut

CAP Marshmallow

Chef’s Flavour Doughnut King

Warning, if CAP play doh, ahem, glazed doughnut is nasty to you, you won’t like it.

That’s like 23 for Bob unless he doesn’t like some or wants to throw some Biker’s way?

Kungfoo has 17

Bikerdude has 12

I know Biker wants the some of the caramel. Do the other 2 of you want some also? Enough for between 10-15mls each I think.

EDIT: Kungfoo doesn’t want any caramel, so have enough for two 30mls unless someone else wanted some?

3 Likes

Money sent. If u have any caramel ill take a little if you’re able
Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Got the money, and no problem, I’ll add the caramel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dang, didn’t see Honeydew and Dragonfruit. I think it was @Bob_Bitchen who said he didn’t like tropical fruits, so maybe he won’t want them. If that’s the case, I’ll take them if no one else wants them.

Also, I think CAP Marshmallow was on my list. But I’m not about to fight anyone over it. If Bob wants it, he can have it.

Wish I would’ve seen this earlier as still just starting out. If you guys ever have extra fruity or sweet type flavors, I’m up for them and shipping expenses are no problem. I live in the US btw and can do PayPal. I have my initial 10 that I’m working with but just ordered more from NicRiver. Glad you all got on them!!!

1 Like

@kungfoogorilla
I’ve got Honeydew (OOO) that’s good for me and your welcome to the Dragonfruit. @MysticRose Fire the rest my way and I’ll pass some on to @chux72vette as I’ve got some empty bottles on the way and I can divide my spoils from this and the last batch. I’ve got a full 30 of TFA Whipped Cream i’ll split and a few I just won’t use like the Absinthe and Coconut. Got about 15 Loranns I got doubles of I’ll send also if you want.

5 Likes

Thanks Bob. If someone else wants them, I have no problem with them claiming them. But if not, I’ll definitely take them.

1 Like

I had 2. You got the full one. Other was3/4 full.

Ah, I must have missed that. Thanks!

1 Like

Sounds awesome…They will be sent your way minus the honeydew and dragon fruit.

Please remember don’t leave reviews on the Purilum as they were testers. If you see a star on the label it is the version that made it to production.

1 Like

Thanx for that consideration as thats whats awesome about being here!!! Just let me know what you need from me I guess in a PM and I’ll oblige best I can. All you guys rock!!!

3 Likes