I need a Good Cuban Cigar flavour

Any idea’s guys, I have tried to match the one from one of my Vape shop…Ended up coming up with a complete different flavour…I suppose it’s not a clone but looking for any recommendations?, Thanks in advance

Maybe @Josephine_van_Rijn or/and @Kinnikinnick can get in on this helping you out since they both are into tobacco flavors and/or NET

Or click on the search function and type in tobacco and you will get lots to read.

2 Likes

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=138849&q=Cigar&skip_context=true

I did go down the Cuban Tobacco Road… there were some good ones. But, finding the concentrate which mimics a store bought brand will take some research in the flavor testing department.

Good luck and have a blast getting there. :yum:

3 Likes

Amen :smile:
I must say I’m really enjoying Flavorah’s Native Tobacco. It is a very good cigar flavour. I’m mostly just vaping my NET’s but for this one I make an exception.

3 Likes

It’s good that FLV came out with a concentrate one can purchase, which is satisfactory in the cigar flavor realm. I’m still a bit sad that FLV’s NET discovery wasn’t booted to sales; Brendan just didn’t want to “go to the mat” with the FDA on that front. :smirk:

3 Likes