I need help figuring out how to make juice by weight. =(

I have a calculator tool that gives me the weights I need but I like the calculator on here alot more because it has my flavors saved in it and it is just better and I can’t find a post that already explains how to do weight on any other posts it is really bothering me any help would be really anyppreciated thank you in advance :grin:

i’m not sure if this is the correct way or not, but this is how i did it my first time using a scale, i took 1ml of a product i wanted to use and zeroed the scale with what ever i was going to weight it in. then put the 1ml of concentrate on the scale but i found 1ml of pg flavor concentrate weights 1g. if i’m incorrect please some one correct me

1 Like

Here is a long thread on the subject

1 Like

I guess I can always get the mls on here and go to my other calculator and convert it to weights I just thought of doing that it should work but I was hoping that there was a way to convert it on here

Go to preferences and check the box that says use manufacturer gravity and grams

1 Like

I figured it out and I feel stupid it is set to drops wow I am dumb sometimes lol the post that was shared helped

1 Like

No we all start somewhere
Glad we helped I hope

2 Likes

This site is awesome
They have thought of almost everything or really all I can come up with it is just learning to use it
Still go read that post lots of great ideas in it

1 Like

Dumb is different that ignorant.
Ignorance is simply and easily fixed. [and can be cured in seconds]
You got it now?
If more help is needed…just holler.

2 Likes

So here’s how I like to do it.
I line up all my flavors right behind the scale. Label forward. VG/PG/Nicotine and flavoring.
I put on my gloves.
Set your bottle on the scale and turn it on.
Be sure to start with each bottle facing toward you so you can read the label and easily identify the flavor/base. At the end of each fill, put your bottle back in line with the label facing away from you. This will help you keep track of what you have put in the bottle and what you haven’t. Many times this has been my saving grace in figuring out what I put into the bottle because I had to step away for a minute.
The scale will be at 0, simply add your pg. According to this recipe we are using 2.4 grams of PG.
Tare the scale (the tare button) and add .93 grams of PG nicotine.
Tare the scale (the tare button) and add .15 grams of TFA Dairy/Milk
Tare the scale (the tare button) and add 1.25 grams of TFA Strawberry Ripe
Tare the scale (are you getting the idea yet?) and add .6 grams of Inawera Strawberry Shisha.
Tare the scale and add .64 grams of TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
Tare the scale and add .24 grams of Flavour Art Vienna Cream
Tare the scale and add 30.27 grams of VG
Congratulations, You now have a strawberry milkshake.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to try that when I get more flavors but for now I’m just sticking with what I got to c what I can do i just mixed up ten bottles of juice 8 simple flavors one semi simple flavor it just has one flavor and sour in it and one semi complex they all smell good hopefully they vape good I’m gonna let them sit for a couple days before I try them I’m really excited about one i did a strawberry peach ice cream and it smells so good

yeah, no problem. I was just using this as an example of how to mix by weight. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I really kind of wish I went with tpa for my first flavors but I will be able to get a grasp on things with what I got they just don’t seem very sweet and I really like strong sweet flavors but I will hopefully get a couple adv’s with what I got so far anything I have tried without steeping is vape able at least

I did. Check my werthers candy and caramel cream pie if you go that route. Blueberry bollocks is good too with a sweet cream substitute. If my new phone will load my old recipes, I have a TON i can share with ya.

1 Like

I have my recipes on here but they are private as I wasn’t sure if they are remakes and didn’t want to put them incase so I can use them again and tweek them also I am not sure how to change from private to public now that they are saved I’m still kind of figuring things out on here

Awsome I’m definitely gonna look for recipes i wanna try before I get new flavors thank you

yeah just pm me on fb if you need to and we’ll figure out some recipes for you.

1 Like

I have my stash as public just not my recipes I think I put one up but I already know I used to high of a percentage of flavoring on it it taste almost like vanilla extract